SPAC & IPO Ideas

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
GSAH has way too much hype to dip back down IMO, its like BTWN and BFT. Only dips you're going to get is with the general market dips and then it recovers right back up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly. The dips before the hype were <12. I can't honestly see it <11. Too unrealistic.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm fine with that. If I dont get in, I dont get in.

SAII hit a new high today (11.60). Still no volume to speak of. I think the merger company might be decent. Israeli tech companies have a very good track record. I don't see a crazy pop on this one in the future but it might be worth a look at a longer term hold at this price.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys weren't hot on the idea when i mentioned it originally but SPGS/U showed up on fidelity today, just bought a bunch for 10.60'ish.. think what you want about malls but this is about their exposure to recognizable brands imo.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You guys weren't hot on the idea when i mentioned it originally but SPGS/U showed up on fidelity today, just bought a bunch for 10.60'ish.. think what you want about malls but this is about their exposure to recognizable brands imo.
I took a flyer on 100 shares. I had some cash laying around and I am a sucker for SPACs under $10.75 especially when its units.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GSAH cracking $15. Still no rumor. Gotta take some profits. Sold a fraction for 31%

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grabbed some AAC/U at 10.55. Billion dollar SPAC.
Looks very car centric with the team (Hertz, Volvo, GM).

David Kaplan (Co-Founder/Director, Ares Management), Kathryn Marinello (CEO, PODS; Fmr CEO, Hertz; Director, AB Volvo; Fmr Director, GM)

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

David Kaplan (Co-Founder/Director, Ares Management), Kathryn Marinello (CEO, PODS; Fmr CEO, Hertz; Director, AB Volvo; Fmr Director, GM)

Hrmm, I don’t see it on Robinhood.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Thank you sir. Picked some up at 10.52

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The unit tickers are reported different between different brokers, you may have to search off of AAC to see how they list the units

Yeah, it's not listed at all on RH. WTF?

I searched for Ares Acquisitions and just Ares in general and while Ares Management (ARES) shows up, Ares Acquisitions does not.

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, it's not listed at all on RH. WTF?

I searched for Ares Acquisitions and just Ares in general and while Ares Management (ARES) shows up, Ares Acquisitions does not.

Robinhood doesn't let you buy units. I see this complaint all the time on Reddit. Have to wait for the split, or get a real brokerage account.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
List of SPACs I am currently long in. This is by no means to be considered financial investing advice :p

AACU 10.55
APSG 10.95
BTNB 12.3
CONX 10.62
JWSMU 10.71
PRPB 10.94
PSTH 20.86 - (Double sized SPAC, NAV is $20 not $10)
PSTHWS 7.03
SAII 11.77 - (bought it within 3 minutess of the merger announcement and then the stock dropped)
SPGSU 10.6
XPOA 10.6

• 2Like