SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The good thing about sub-NAV SPACs is that dont really fall much on really bad market days.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PSTH still holding some strength, all things considered today.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nvm .. it was a Fox Business article claiming insider info on PSTH & Bloomberg. I missed it was dated October last year. Could still be relevant info though, as Ackman said they've been in talks with a target since Nov.

Last edited:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, I am pretty butthurt. 6k shares of XPOA across different investment accounts. Swing and a miss. $10.60 cost basis.

• 1Solidarity

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

No major movement yet in premarket
Wow. Jam City. Ive been hodling XPOA for a fucking company that sounds like it was thought up during a writing session of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It will be a miracle of this thing hits $12

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yep, I am pretty butthurt. 6k shares of XPOA across different investment accounts. Swing and a miss. $10.60 cost basis.
This founder team and they come up with a 10% margin game company. I'm just stunned.

• 1Solidarity

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow. Jam City. Ive been hodling XPOA for a fucking company that sounds like it was thought up during a writing session of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It will be a miracle of this thing hits $10
FTFY

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This founder team and they come up with a 10% margin game company. I'm just stunned.

You're not the only one who's stunned. Look at this fucker flat lined

1621511534494.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On one account I have a cost basis of $9.95 and I am still losing money. SMH. On the other its $10.30. Either way I'm not taking a major hit but fuck this is disappointing. I would have been much happier with some no revenue company that had some wild ass tech shit I had never heard of. This is just so... underwhelming.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH is starting to look more solid in terms of a Bloomberg DA. That little fucker still owns 88% of the company. He can sell out a chunk to PSTH and still retain control and it let's him cash out some of his stake to give away.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only thing that seems odd for the Bloomberg deal is, its been held up for "complexities that Ackman have been solving on their behalf" (per his WSJ interview). Bloomberg seems like it would be a pretty straightforward deal to me. Stripe / Plaid has complexities, Starlink has complexities ..

I would be happy with any of those 3 targets though honestly.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only thing that seems odd for the Bloomberg deal is, its been held up for "complexities that Ackman have been solving on their behalf" (per his WSJ interview). Bloomberg seems like it would be a pretty straightforward deal to me. Stripe / Plaid has complexities, Starlink has complexities ..

I would be happy with any of those 3 targets though honestly.
People have discussed this. The complexities seem to revolve around Mike's estate planning since he is in his 70's and what happens to the company when he kicks.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some massive blocks of XPOA being sold at the open. Once these flush out there might be some hope of some upward movement back toward $10. Right now I don't see a need to sell immediately. I am gonna give it a few hours to let the market shake out.