Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
And Kristin Kreuk was an amazing Lana Lang (character made for the show). She's sexy as fuck. Even better that she got wrapped into that sex cult with Chloe (Allison Mack).
You just discounted anything you could ever say about anything by giving any acting credence to fucking Kristin Kreuk. She's in the class of too pretty to need to act, so she doesn't. The only time she was ever an interesting character is when she was infected/empowered by kryptonite and I think I was just happy she was finally going to be spending more time off screen than anything.

Allison Mack on the other hand, is a badass, and I'm sad she left acting to further her involvement in that sex cult or whatever. Saw her at a con a year or two ago, and you'd never guess that about her. She seemed very reserved and not at all like any other actor I've seen/met/talked to.

Rosenbaum on the other hand, is literally batshit insane in person. Like John Barrowman, absolutely crazy, but quite entertaining on stage. The Lex Luthor character has had some very interesting iterations. Namely in All Star Superman when he becomes powered and clairvoyant, apologizes to Supes when he realizes the responsibility of his powers. Really, really well written shit.

I have no idea what they have planned for Mysterio, but so far I'm not blatantly disappointed by his appearance, so that's a huge win. I stayed pretty ignorant around the first Spidey film, and will likely remain on this one. I'll be happy if it's on par.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
marveldigest_52308699_308223626426549_8246792768209659069_n.jpg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's fan art.

I don't know why fan art movie posters even get posted in these movie threads at all.
I don't know why anything related to something gets posted at all.

...shut the fuck up and go back to posting trannies.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not sure if im looking forward to this or Shazam more this year.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes. He'll start out looking like a hero then try to kill Peter off for some reason. Maybe try to remain behind in this timeline if his homeworld sucks. "Someone has to be the next Ironman" and this mysterio's suit being way more techy-looking than it normally is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yes. He'll start out looking like a hero then try to kill Peter off for some reason. Maybe try to remain behind in this timeline if his homeworld sucks. "Someone has to be the next Ironman" and this mysterio's suit being way more techy-looking than it normally is.

Honestly I hope he's not a villain. We clearly need some great Avengers bc they killed off Cap and IM and BW. Jake can act and I could see him pulling this off well. Maybe the multiverse he's from he's good and not bad? I don't know. But I love how they are still acknowledging Iron Man, and I could be behind Tom/Spiderman as kind of a new ironman / best spiderman. Sure as fuck Captain Marvel does not have the fan love to lead the Avengers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users