Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Maul

Dental Dammer
Hyped as fuck for this, the ironman/spiderman dynamic from previous films will be hugely missed though :(

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
What dynamic? Ah, you mean this: Yes, Mr. Stark. I'm sorry Mr. Stark. Yes sir, Mr.Stark. Can I, Mr. Stark? I'm sorry, Mr. Stark.
Hopefully, with Mr.Center of the Universe out of the way, Spidey will be less whiny.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What dynamic? Ah, you mean this: Yes, Mr. Stark. I'm sorry Mr. Stark. Yes sir, Mr.Stark. Can I, Mr. Stark? I'm sorry, Mr. Stark.
Hopefully, with Mr.Center of the Universe out of the way, Spidey will be less whiny.

You forgot Tony hitting on Aunt May.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No legit leaks out there yet? I've heard some straight up WILD fucking theories about what goes down this in movie. Ready to find out whats real and what isn't.

Inque

FunEmployed
JK Simmons reprises his role as Jameson at the end, and Fury/Hill are not the Chameleon like people suspected, their Skrulls, specifically Talos and daughter? from Capt Marvel so they can go on vacation

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
JK Simmons reprises his role as Jameson at the end, and Fury/Hill are not the Chameleon like people suspected, their Skrulls, specifically Talos and daughter? from Capt Marvel so they can go on vacation
tenor (5).gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol wut? is that serious?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha yeah that's one of the theories I heard too, others involve:
End credit scene with ass-kicked Mysterio meeting in a room talking about getting beat by Spider-man, and the room also contains Scorpion, Electro, Vulture, and someone who may/maynot be Norman Osborne. Camera then zooms out to show former Avengers tower in NY now has Oscorp logo.

And some wild ass theory that has Dr. Strange showing up to help Peter fight Mysterio, and then at some point Peter gets thrown into a portal at the end of the movie and wakes up on another planet with multiple moons? Far From Home indeed.

I have to say though, JK Simmons reprising his role as J. Jonah Jameson might be the most baller rumor of them all.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
End credit scene with ass-kicked Mysterio meeting in a room talking about getting beat by Spider-man, and the room also contains Scorpion, Electro, Vulture, and someone who may/maynot be Norman Osborne. Camera then zooms out to show former Avengers tower in NY now has Oscorp logo.

And some wild ass theory that has Dr. Strange showing up to help Peter fight Mysterio, and then at some point Peter gets thrown into a portal at the end of the movie and wakes up on another planet with multiple moons? Far From Home indeed.

I have to say though, JK Simmons reprising his role as J. Jonah Jameson might be the most baller rumor of them all.
That's actually believable. At least the first part. Given the end of the first movie.

• 1Solidarity

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

All those are believable, really. Hell, the second part is the start of Secret Wars if I recall...(Spoiler)

The world Peter would land on is Battle World, where they gather heroes to battle. Dr Strange is helping because the enemies are more his school, but he needs spider man as "muscle". Strange/Spider man team ups were always my favorite comics and secret wars was probably one of my favorite stories--really hope that's a thing, but I doubt it, secret wars is a massive story more akin to Infinity Gauntlet, but they might just be using elements of it like Planet Hulk or Civil War.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not reading spoilers but is MJ still a mud person?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just popped up in the usual places...
:( What a bunch of awkward tryhard teenage garbage. Almost a 1.5h slog to get to some decent Spiderman action. I'd even say it's more about Trashcanman (yeah, I hate that fucker's personality) worship than about Spiderman. Raimi's >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest.

• 3Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
:( What a bunch of awkward tryhard teenage garbage. Almost a 1.5h slog to get to some decent Spiderman action. I'd even say it's more about Trashcanman (yeah, I hate that fucker's personality) worship than about Spiderman. Raimi's >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest.

Yikes!! This isn't good to hear!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its a turrible quality cam copy. too bright and you cant hear the dialogue.