Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally went and watched this.

Easily the best non- animated Spider-man movie. Multi- verse comes a close second. It almost felt like a mini- Avengers movie given all the villains and multiple Spidermen. This for me becomes the 5th Marvel movie that ranks as one of the best.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Infinity War
3. End Game
4. No Way Home
5. Ragnarok

I loved the connections they made with previous movies and how they wrote in a real relevance to them. All around great story. I am honestly not sure how they top this story. I mean I will watch a Venom verse spider-man movie but it is kind of hard topping a movie that has all the great villains and multiple Spider-men. On the Venom note, How did the black goo not get put back into his world? That seemed a bit forced. It also potentially removes Tom Hardy as Venom.

Brad2770

Finally went and watched this.

Easily the best non- animated Spider-man movie. Multi- verse comes a close second. It almost felt like a mini- Avengers movie given all the villains and multiple Spidermen. This for me becomes the 5th Marvel movie that ranks as one of the best.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Infinity War
3. End Game
4. No Way Home
5. Ragnarok

I loved the connections they made with previous movies and how they wrote in a real relevance to them. All around great story. I am honestly not sure how they top this story. I mean I will watch a Venom verse spider-man movie but it is kind of hard topping a movie that has all the great villains and multiple Spider-men. On the Venom note, How did the black goo not get put back into his world? That seemed a bit forced. It also potentially removes Tom Hardy as Venom.

Tom Holland universe probably already has an Eddie Brock. And the goo that was left behind; I look at it as if a drop of blood from Andrew or Tobey Spidey got left behind.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally saw this last night and it was awesome. Loved seeing Daredevil at the beginning and am so glad they are going to incorporate those characters and actors in the MCU now. The banter between the 3 Spidey's was hilarious and heartwarming. So many people in the movie theater clapped when Tobey came on screen. I did not expect all these people to play major roles. I thought they were going to be more cameo appearances, so that was a pleasant surprise. Only complaint is the length, just too long for me to sit through at a theater.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's almost like it's hard, but if you have reverence for what came before, and find a way to honor it and integrate it into your ongoing narrative instead of 'defying expectations' or 'sending a message', you'll make bank. Who fuckin knew?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just imagine how much this would have made if it wasnt banned on china

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's almost like it's hard, but if you have reverence for what came before, and find a way to honor it and integrate it into your ongoing narrative instead of 'defying expectations' or 'sending a message', you'll make bank. Who fuckin knew?
Reminds me of the writing for FF14 Endwalker where it's obviously not all planned out from the start but they worked hard to have call backs, consistency and keep what happened before important. They also put some care into making elements that didn't work in the past work now.

For example this movie made the Amazing Spiderman movies retroactively worth my time, that's quite an acheivement.

It can be done and we need to start being even less tolerant of the subversive disrespectful shit like later World of Warcraft, Game of Thrones and Star Wars.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just imagine how much this would have made if it wasnt banned on china

At the same time fuck the Chinese in their slanted eyes. Imagine how much better movies would be overall if we didn't cater to the commie skaven scum.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
and in a shock to nobody Tarisk Tarisk wants to suck that china cock. What an absolute pathetic failure of a human being.

Oh I don't even bother reading what you say anymore. I just usually know it's the same repeated racist stupidity or complaining about shit you have no interest in doing anything about.

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh I don't even bother reading what you say anymore. I just usually know it's the same repeated racist stupidity or complaining about shit you have no interest in doing anything about.

Yet you react to every post, and here you are. So once again you pathetic failure American Inventor scum of a human piece of shit. Does China influence our movies? If so is it in a good way? We all know the answer but you hug that Chinese ball bag faggot.

• 1Salty

Sevens

Log Wizard
At the same time fuck the Chinese in their slanted eyes. Imagine how much better movies would be overall if we didn't cater to the commie skaven scum.
This is banned in china and still making bank, maybe Hollywood needs to wake up and just say Fuck it, lets make the movie we want

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is banned in china and still making bank, maybe Hollywood needs to wake up and just say Fuck it, lets make the movie we want
the movies they want is Terminator Dark Fate and Ghostbusters 2016. Spidey is what the fans want

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Go insert a traffic cone into your everbleeding anus ya fuckin snowflake.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy

at this point I wish they'd ban all western releases. we'd get a lot less trash like the resident evil, transformers, and fast & furious franchises.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
at this point I wish they'd ban all western releases. we'd get a lot less trash like the resident evil, transformers, and fast & furious franchises.
I had no problem with the older RE movies but the new one looks like trash.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought all western films are banned in China. Not just Disney stuff. China going all-in on isolationism.

• 1Like