Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe first time the wife and I go to the movies for probably like... three, maybe four years?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, this is looking like the full on hype movie that might actually deliver.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm gonna miss Tom Holland as Spiderman, I've really enjoyed his time in the MCU

Also, this looks crazy good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I thought for sure they were going to tease Venom. Movie looks pretty awesome - seems like closest we will get to a Sinister 6 type of film

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would briefly. Instead of mj dying he does but then that would be multiple deaths for him. I wouldnt be supriised if the trailer is extreamly misleaddinv
i was expecting Andrew Garfield to sweep in and prevent at least this version of MJ's death.

it looks like a shot for shot of her death in Garfield's Spidey.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i was expecting Andrew Garfield to sweep in and prevent at least this version of MJ's death.

it looks like a shot for shot of her death in Garfield's Spidey.
we talked about this exact thing today at work. Would be a pretty insane moment for sure.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
wut. You mean Gwen Stacy?
They've interchanged love interests from the comics to the different movie iterations pretty consistently throughout the Spidey movies. Another universe's Peter preventing the death of our universe's Spiderman's love interest in an event that killed his love interest would be pretty fucking badass no matter how you look at it

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They've interchanged love interests from the comics to the different movie iterations pretty consistently throughout the Spidey movies. Another universe's Peter preventing the death of our universe's Spiderman's love interest in an event that killed his love interest would be pretty fucking badass no matter how you look at it
Sure, I'm not knocking the concept at all, I'm knocking astr0 for doing astr0 shit when it comes to movies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
ok, same scene though. Garfield is gonna have a cameo in this. its just what i was expecting his cameo to be.
i don't know that i've seen that scene since seeing it in the theater. I still remember how completely silent a sold out theater got when that happened. i do remember a few audible gasps when she hit the ground though. Say what you will about the Garfield movies but they absolutely nailed that.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sure, I'm not knocking the concept at all, I'm knocking astr0 for doing astr0 shit when it comes to movies.
ok keep your boner under control for 2 minutes. i'm not that big of a fucking nerd as you to not get one Spidey love interest mixed up with another Spidey love interest in a different film. especially when the 2 scenes are near identical.

i don't know that i've seen that scene since seeing it in the theater. I still remember how completely silent a sold out theater got when that happened. i do remember a few audible gasps when she hit the ground though. Say what you will about the Garfield movies but they absolutely nailed that.
its really the only scene that sticks out for me from that movie. Rhino had promise, but they ruined that by the end. a waste of Paul Giamatti.
i do think they will have Garfield sacrifice himself to save MJ in this movie. Dr Strange said they all had to die?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm gonna miss Tom Holland as Spiderman, I've really enjoyed his time in the MCU

Also, this looks crazy good.

I don't think he's going anywhere. Everyone was making a big deal about him not voice acting the new Spider-man cartoon, but that could have just been scheduling and shit. I expect at least another trilogy of movies with Holland doing college Spidey. Probably intro a replacement in that series like Miles.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would briefly. Instead of mj dying he does but then that would be multiple deaths for him. I wouldnt be supriised if the trailer is extreamly misleaddinv
MJ doesn't die ever. It's Gwen that does, falling off a bridge.

EDIT: Ok, I just watched the Gwen death scene linked a few posts back. Wow, that's actually my first time ever seeing it. I love Spider-Man, but never bothered to watch that movie because of how bad black electro was. I kept seeing trailers for it and just nope noped it into oblivion. I'll have to actually give it a shot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like