Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Cybsled

Ya, could be an alt universe Strange in some scenes. Would play into multiverse of madness as well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Spider-Gwen is more popular than Miles. You can't change my mind the rule 34 alone proves it.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Source? Never seen anything like this as being quoted from him.

I saw an interview where Tom Holland literally said "If I'm still doing Spiderman at 30, I'm doing something wrong" That tells me he's ready to hang up the tights. Might show up in cameos, and spiderverse "multi-spidey" action but I bet that's it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw an interview where Tom Holland literally said "If I'm still doing Spiderman at 30, I'm doing something wrong" That tells me he's ready to hang up the tights. Might show up in cameos, and spiderverse "multi-spidey" action but I bet that's it.
if he's still playing Spidey at 30 he should be thanking baby Jesus every night before he goes to sleep. he will never see the same success as he saw playing Spiderman for the rest of his life. he aint no Harrison Ford.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah he literally said in that interview that it might be time to bring in Miles Morales

Could be a negotiating tactic, but I know he really wants to focus on trying to land the Bond gig and he said he's looking forward to just doing things he likes again and not representing Spiderman.

spronk

FPS noob

Holland, however, isn’t so sure. “Maybe it is time for me to move on. Maybe what’s best for Spider-Man is that they do a Miles Morales film. I have to take Peter Parker into account as well, because he is an important part of my life,” he says. But also: “If I’m playing Spider-Man after I’m 30, I’ve done something wrong.”

He has other ambitions. “He talks about being James Bond a lot,” says Jacob Batalon, his Spider-Man costar. “A lot a lot.” He’s been writing a script with his brother, Harry, and is currently gearing up to shoot The Crowded Room, an Apple TV+ drama about dissociative identity disorder. Pascal told me that she wants Holland to play Fred Astaire in a forthcoming movie (which might be a rare perfect casting). But after that? Holland doesn’t know.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Jesus, I really hope they don't send Bond his way. But I wouldn't be surprised after they cast him as Nathan fucking Drake. He's a good actor but just isn't either of those characters.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I dunno, get him into some Hugh Jackman style workouts for a couple months and he could probably be a decent Bond. 007 is about being suave and smart, not Ahnold from the 70s.

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
I thought somebody told me they were casting black chicks for James Bond now?

in the movie James Bond is retired, 007 is a black almost bald chick and has been for like 2 years but they bring James Bond back for one last mission cuz reasons

• 1Barf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
lol after I wrote it I was like "wait no I think its a black guy they cast, not a black chick" but I didnt bother to change it.

next youre gonna tell me she's actually a lesbian "little person" too

spronk

FPS noob
tickets are being sold in theater at AMC kiosks for opening night for imax/dolby/regular screens, it won't go online probably today so if you wanted to see it opening night, better get your ass to a theater

i'll wait until mid week after release, but i'm going to see it in theaters unless everyone says it sucks Uncle Ben dick