Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
tickets are being sold in theater at AMC kiosks for opening night for imax/dolby/regular screens, it won't go online probably today so if you wanted to see it opening night, better get your ass to a theater

i'll wait until mid week after release, but i'm going to see it in theaters unless everyone says it sucks Uncle Ben dick

As someone who understands the MCU was finished at Endgame and knows phase 5 is woke faggot shit, Spiderman and Dr. Strange are about the only 2 movies that have the potential to not be 100% pure dogshit.

This also has my Hollywood rule that the number of villains in the movie increases the chance of pure suckage exponentially. Even with those two strikes against it Tom Holland nails being Spider-Man so much that I can't help but give it the benefit of the doubt. You should take a chance and just go see it instead of waiting.

I skipped
Captain Marvel
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Ching Ping Wuhan Warriors
Eternals
And countless others I knew were dogshit, but Spidey gets a pass.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How can you skip Hawkeye when it just came out? Lol. It’s been good so far. And Black Widow was good too.

• 2Worf
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How can you skip Hawkeye when it just came out? Lol. It’s been good so far. And Black Widow was good too.

Shooting arrows good isn't a super power, and neither is being a Russia Spy Honeypot. If ScoJo lets loose them titties though I'll take a peak.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Black widow thought was ok i think for a majority of the movie iir, i think the final act/ending is what brought it down ??

Also had to watch shang chi the other day with friends and it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be, the aquafina chick is what really took it down a notch. Never knew anything but Simu liu but he was a damn good casting choice

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The bus fight scene was awesome. It made me miss Jackie Chan. That shit would of all been real stunts lol

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As someone who understands the MCU was finished at Endgame and knows phase 5 is woke faggot shit, Spiderman and Dr. Strange are about the only 2 movies that have the potential to not be 100% pure dogshit.

This also has my Hollywood rule that the number of villains in the movie increases the chance of pure suckage exponentially. Even with those two strikes against it Tom Holland nails being Spider-Man so much that I can't help but give it the benefit of the doubt. You should take a chance and just go see it instead of waiting.

I skipped
Captain Marvel
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Ching Ping Wuhan Warriors
Eternals
And countless others I knew were dogshit, but Spidey gets a pass.
Cap Marvel and Black Widow i wish i had skipped. all the Phase Feige MCU films are woke centric first. the D+ shows are replacing or killing off the other Avengers Feige wasnt allowed to kill off in Endgame.
Spidey is Sony, so Feige cant murder him. watch Spidey. fuck the Feige MCU. they are reshooting Dr Strange now. its all garbage.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Let's see... I did see Capt. Flatass McWoodenacting , and of course Endgame. Skipped everything that's been on D+. Plan on catching Spiderman, and PROBABLy Dr Strange 2. And that's it. I'm done and don't have the desire to invest time into anything I've seen them pitching. I MIGHT go steal a copy of Loki at some point.. My only regret is I know they're making the She Hulk series, and I love the character, and even like the actress they've cast, but that's not enough to get me back in.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Loki is in my top 5 of all Marvel projects, and the idea of Kang being around is pretty exciting. I'd recommend you getting that at some point for sure.

• 4Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Yeah say what you like but Loki would be worth watching all in one weekend. I didn't enjoy waiting week to week tbh, however all at once as a long marvel movie? fuck it. I also feel its the one off shoot marvel show fans have to watch.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jesus, I really hope they don't send Bond his way. But I wouldn't be surprised after they cast him as Nathan fucking Drake. He's a good actor but just isn't either of those characters.

Heath Ledger's Joker showed me anything is possible.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My wife and I thought Loki was pretty boring. There were a few fun moments but it dragged and just, wasn’t very good. Haven’t watched any of the other D+ series. Have been skipping latest movies too. I’ll check out Spider-man though, looks good. End Game was the main end for me. Ready for a spiderverse sequel.

The live acting stuff needs to take a back seat IMO, after seeing what studios can do with spiderverse and Arcane I wish they’d just go that route instead. I’m sure they’ll keep just printing money with mediocrity though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Have been skipping latest movies too. I’ll check out Spider-man though, looks good. End Game was the main end for me. Ready for a spiderverse sequel.
Did you watch Spider-Man Far From Home in theaters? That was very good, and the official start to Phase 4.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What about Peter Dinklage as the next Bond?
1638069563552.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Complete clusterfuck trying to get tickets for opening weekend, let alone opening night. You'd figure they would have figured out openings of this magnitude by now.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Almost all the standard AMC showings in Vegas opening night are already sold out, or nearly sold out. Surely going to open up a bunch more screens.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I ended up getting 6 seats but the email confirmation came through almost 10 minutes after it looked like the page timed out. The same exact thing happened with Force Awakens 6 years ago. Good thing I was worked late and was winding down at home and had time to burn.