Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
didn't Tom Holland recently say he's tired of playing Spidey?

Amy is like the big studio head or something at Sony Pictures said they have 3 more movies with Tom Holland as spidey lined up lol

1 more Spidey MCU movie, a Venom/Spidey/Morbius crossover, and ??

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

Amy is like the big studio head or something at Sony Pictures said they have 3 more movies with Tom Holland as spidey lined up lol

He probably is tired of the role and doesn't want to be type cast, but he probably isn't tired of all the paychecks and pussy that are thrown at him. Shit he would probably do 30 more Spiderman movies if he had to.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I’m tired of my job and I continue to do it for WAY less money and recognition than that dude gets. He’ll keep doing them as long as the money and fame keeps rolling in.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm

He’s “tired” of the job and is thinking about moving on.

(Sounds like he’s negotiating for higher pay to me. Jen Oneal BTFO’d by a 20 yo kid.)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nobody ever gets tired of making multiple millions of dollars for 2 months work. the tiring thing is staying in tip top shape like a Thor or Wolverine character has to. but those guys do it because the money. i think RDJ and Evans noped out of the MCU because they were probably faced with smaller roles in the MCU due to Feige pushing his Phase woke. smaller role=less money and so no more big bucks. time to move on. i bet RDJ and Evans were tired of the roles anyway so it was a mutual departure. Spidey is still a juggernaut and has been for 20+ years. the Spideyverse still has not been remotely tapped to its full potential and when this new movie blows up. we will likely see lots of talk about the Spidey Cinematic Universe and it will start to rival the MCU as it declines due to bland and abhorrent characters/storylines

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
nobody ever gets tired of making multiple millions of dollars for 2 months work. the tiring thing is staying in tip top shape like a Thor or Wolverine character has to. but those guys do it because the money. i think RDJ and Evans noped out of the MCU because they were probably faced with smaller roles in the MCU due to Feige pushing his Phase woke. smaller role=less money and so no more big bucks. time to move on. i bet RDJ and Evans were tired of the roles anyway so it was a mutual departure. Spidey is still a juggernaut and has been for 20+ years. the Spideyverse still has not been remotely tapped to its full potential and when this new movie blows up. we will likely see lots of talk about the Spidey Cinematic Universe and it will start to rival the MCU as it declines due to bland and abhorrent characters/storylines

The MCU was finished with Infinity War as far as I am concerned. Like I said anything they have lined up beyond Spidey and maybe another Dr. Strange movie is gonna be dog shit.

It would be cool if they could ever pull off a Dark Phoenix Saga that didn't blow total horse dick but we all know that isn't possible.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
f42ab5ab3cacacb28b0061f5d8c9ed71.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I feel like Daniel Craig said the same thing after every Bond film after Quantum of Solace and he still went and made 3 more.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I purchased tickets opening night at 1am on the 28th. When they first went live, I was in the first row, far right side. A day later and the theater opened full seating capabilities, and suddenly I had access to middle middle in a previously blocked out seat. I was able to swap without a problem. Win.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
My wife and I thought Loki was pretty boring. There were a few fun moments but it dragged and just, wasn’t very good. Haven’t watched any of the other D+ series. Have been skipping latest movies too. I’ll check out Spider-man though, looks good. End Game was the main end for me. Ready for a spiderverse sequel.

The live acting stuff needs to take a back seat IMO, after seeing what studios can do with spiderverse and Arcane I wish they’d just go that route instead. I’m sure they’ll keep just printing money with mediocrity though.
Yeah Loki was trash that rendered 10 year worth of movies kind of pointless by turning infinity gems into paper weight and focused the strong female character for the SJW nonsense. Only good thing about loki was alligator loki, the rest was pure garbage.

• 2Edgelord
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Premiere tonight and mild spoilers are everywhere. Overall impression seems to be quite positive, lots of chatter about how emotional it is. Really tap dancing over the spoilers for this one I think this could be pretty amazing. Just need to make it till 7pm Thursday.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Shooting arrows good isn't a super power, and neither is being a Russia Spy Honeypot. If ScoJo lets loose them titties though I'll take a peak.
Just watch Under The Skin.
Don't do it.

I think she is hot as shit, but she looks like a generic, soft, 20 pounds overweight 35 year old in that movie. It's not terrible or anything, but it is not the revelation you want it to be. Stick with your fantasy image and be a happier man.

Actually, the movie was great except for the beach scene which haunts me to this day.

Also, to the thread, I watched Devil All The Time recently and I REALLY like Holland's acting chops. I would like to see him in other roles, but his baby face and woman proportions make for difficult casting I expect.

Edit - But Chalamet is doing well for himself so far, so there is hope for Holland. But Holland is shorter then Zendaya, Chalamet is at least AS tall. Here we measure in mediocre, race-vague actress lengths.

1639507107124.png

1639507140340.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Don't do it.

I think she is hot as shit, but she looks like a generic, soft, 20 pounds overweight 35 year old in that movie. It's not terrible or anything, but it is not the revelation you want it to be. Stick with your fantasy image and be a happier man.

Actually, the movie was great except for the beach scene which haunts me to this day.

Also, to the thread, I watched Devil All The Time recently and I REALLY like Holland's acting chops. I would like to see him in other roles, but his baby face and woman proportions make for difficult casting I expect.

Edit - But Chalamet is doing well for himself so far, so there is hope for Holland. But Holland is shorter then Zendaya, Chalamet is at least AS tall. Here we measure in mediocre, race-vague actress lengths.

View attachment 387769

View attachment 387770

Height doesn't matter Tom Cruz is like 4'2" and he is an action star. Tom Holland has a chill vibe I hope the dude gets decades of success. I also hope he is blowing loads in that quadroon every chance he gets and in a few years when her looks fade and she is an obscurity we all forget she ever existed.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't do it.

View attachment 387769

View attachment 387770
I like that you think she's 20 lb overweight in under the skin. Totally clueless.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Loki was trash that rendered 10 year worth of movies kind of pointless by turning infinity gems into paper weight and focused the strong female character for the SJW nonsense. Only good thing about loki was alligator loki, the rest was pure garbage.

Regardless of the SJW nonsense in Loki, I enjoyed the first season and thought she fit into the story well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user