Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
It is TLC and there is one TLC match. No universal, intercontinental, or tag team defense. One womens main card. TWO fucking cruiserweight matches on the main card. One preshow and they exiled Sasha Banks. AJ vs Finn was good. Where the fuck were the other women? No other tag team match? No Anderson and Gallows? Wasting Elias on this shitty Jordan crap. And this Angle returning from the back was predictable. Fuck this shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man that ppv sucked bad. I was hoping Miz would win and run raw for a bit because I think that could be kinda fun.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Nia refused to lose clean to Sasha. Not really loving the product right now...trying to decide whether it's worth the money to go to Survivor Series or not. Brock vs Jinder really isn't selling me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WWE released Emma. Those bastards. They fucked with her character then wonder why she was having problems getting her shit back.

Oh also they got rid of Darren Young and Summer Rae.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Emma asked for her release, they granted it and I assume them building her to be a near equal to Auska was a favor to her before she left.

I forgot Young was even on the roster and Rae...meh.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
and Cena on team smackdown. And I feel like in that match, we could get a Jason Jordan heel turn and some KO/Sami interference

Survivor Series is shaping up to be Interbrand Wrestlemania

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Here we go people. The SS card:

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles
The Shield vs The New Day
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair
The Miz vs Baron Corbin
The Bar vs The Usos
Kurt Angle (c), Triple H, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe vs Shane McMahon (c), John Cena, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode
Alicia Fox (c), Nia Jax, Asuka, Sasha Banks, Bayley vs Becky Lynch (c), Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella, Tamina Snuka

Pre-show
Cruiserweight Championship Who Cares vs No One Cares
Rumored Battle Royale

We got some great matches on the card. The 5 vs 5 men have some great potential one on one face offs.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Only one I'm not excited for is the miz vs corbin but that's because I think corbin is a total dipshit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Other than the the women's SS team match (because we see massive tag team matches with them constantly) I'm pretty pump d for the whole card. It's one of the best they've had in months and the possibilities for the with story lines are pretty limitless.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Charlotte won't be in that SS team. It'll be either Natty or Paige.

Yeah with them not immediately saying Natalia was swapping with Charlotte due to the title change, I'd bet on Paige being the 5th member of that team.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The card is stacked for this weekend. I think the mens match goes on last, with some real attitude era run ins and screwy ending.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here we go people. The SS card:

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles
The Shield vs The New Day
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair
The Miz vs Baron Corbin
The Bar vs The Usos
Kurt Angle (c), Triple H, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe vs Shane McMahon (c), John Cena, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode
Alicia Fox (c), Nia Jax, Asuka, Sasha Banks, Bayley vs Becky Lynch (c), Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella, Tamina Snuka

Pre-show
Cruiserweight Championship Who Cares vs No One Cares
Rumored Battle Royale

We got some great matches on the card. The 5 vs 5 men have some great potential one on one face offs.

Also, not that it really matters, but Raw is going to win this 5-2.

Brock
The Shield
Charlotte
Miz
Usos
Raw Men
Raw Women

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I would be shocked it it wasn't 3-4 one way or the other, since the WWE never puts anything over that strong. Smackdown winning 2 years in a row would be odd by WWE standards, but them losing would probably further the HHH/Angle feud.

I would also be surprised if Raw won the mens team match. I would imagine they are going to be in a position to win and something will screw them. I figure this match is gonna have a Jason Jordan and KO/Zayn run in, but with the rumored WM match next year being HHH vs Angle, Raw losing this match seems like a good place to start. Of course, KO/Zayn costing Smackdown furthers their Shane story as well, so I don't know.

Man, I am excited for this card, which is really different than when it started shaping up a few weeks ago.

I think the only 2 matches I would confidently call are Brock over Styles and Raw Women, since there is no way Asuka's winning streak ends in a survivor series team match. I would also have said The Shield, but they gave away their first match back on TV monday instead of saving it for the PPV, I'd still lean that way cause Roman Reigns, but not 100%.