Sports Entertainment

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Don’t blame him, social media is a cancer of
Losers bombarding good people

I think they painted themselves in a corner with BD being the number on contender this soon without having any kind of feud.

punk vs Kingston is dream level shit and if it leads to a heel punk let’s fucking go. They need some high level heels all they have is Kenny who is going out, Adam Cole and Miro. MJF is gonna still have a few months before they raise him all the way up, they are taking their time and doing him right

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope MJF is the one who takes the belt off Page. Page shouldn't loose it for quite awhile though.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Don’t blame him, social media is a cancer of
Losers bombarding good people

I think they painted themselves in a corner with BD being the number on contender this soon without having any kind of feud.

punk vs Kingston is dream level shit and if it leads to a heel punk let’s fucking go. They need some high level heels all they have is Kenny who is going out, Adam Cole and Miro. MJF is gonna still have a few months before they raise him all the way up, they are taking their time and doing him right
I hope MJF is the one who takes the belt off Page. Page shouldn't loose it for quit awhile though.

I 100% believe the original plan was for MJF to defeat Page and be the 5th champion, with Hangman and MJF being the top good guy and bad guy for the next couple years. However that was before all of the big signings last year and Miro taking off, so now I don't know.

I'd say the person who defeats Page is going to be a 50/40/10 percent shot between MJF, Miro, and Cole. I could see Cole being Page's big rival as easily as MJF, and Miro has planted his flag in a major way. If Punk turns heel, he could conceivably be the one as well.

We're jumping the gun though, Hangman hasn't even had his first show as champion yet.

If I were booking the show I'd have Hangman go through Bryan and then a heel Punk at Revolution before losing the title to Miro after Revolution, then build around Page and Cole feuding over who gets to challenge Miro (giving us a 3-way dance and any combinations of them). Miro avenges his loss to Bryan at DoN while Page and Cole fight to a draw in a #1 contender match. Page vs Cole vs Miro at All Out would be outstanding, with Page and Cole reluctantly teaming up as needed to fend off Miro. Ultimately I'd have Page win the title back from Miro one-on-one at next year's Full Gear to become the first-ever two-time champion, then have MJF goad him into a match at the following Dynamite and capitalize on an injured Page to win the title. So basically, what they're probably gonna do, only with 8 months of Miro madness first that also elevates Cole.

Cole himself would be a great world champ at some point, but his size and his association with being NXT champ might prevent that for a while. I could see him being the next Shawn Michaels eventually if booked correctly so he's got time.

Araxen

Masterful promo by Bryan Danielson tonight. He turned heel on a dime, and the crowd ate it up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Cole being a champion sounds like the worst case scenario, that dude is the apex of corny and thats on god BAY BAY
Give that shit to MJF like 5 months from now, he's the funnest heel to watch by a long shot

edit: miro would be good too

• 2Like

Araxen

MJF is the only guy on the AEW roster that gets boo's off the first note of his music. That is how over is as a heel. lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I actually enjoy max caster too, his intro raps have gotten a lot better and always crack me up
MJF is the goat heel though for AEW

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Makes sense, no sense in him going after all the news of his injuries and shit it just full tells that he's going there to lose lol

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
lmao survivor series is so dog shit

Not even watching it, no desire to see WWE Champion Big E get pinned in a non-title match by Roman.

If only vince would release Io Shirai so her talent isn't heavily wasted there

Yeah Io Shirai is the #1 person from NXT that I want to see in AEW at the moment.

Oof, new round of WWE releases.

I hear Swerve Scott is really good and I'm sure AEW will grab him.

Shame what happened to Rockstar Spud in WWE. There was a time when he was the 2nd most over guy in TNA (behind EC3) and could have been a believable underdog champion eventually if things there had continued.

Now all of the people who hate Jaxson Ryker's guts for saying he supported Trump, and have been calling for his firing for like a year, can finally be happy again

Needless

Toe Sucker
It was actually just 3.5 hours of ads for that shitty rock movie, pizza hut, a bunch of other companies and 0 quality matches, oh how far that company has fallen lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao some mark fucking full on ran and tackled seth rollins as he was going backstage on raw

better angle

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user