Sports Entertainment

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Darby needs to chill with that thumbtack skateboard that shit is ripping dudes apart. Wardlow looks like ground beef and remember how back he cut up Ricky Starks?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ouch, that really hurts the tourney they have going on. I suspect they were going for Mox/Bryan at Full Gear for the finals. He was supposed to be wrestling OC on Wednesday in the semi's. With that said, it does take a lot to take that step he's taking. I hope he comes out better for it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ouch, that really hurts the tourney they have going on. I suspect they were going for Mox/Bryan at Full Gear for the finals. He was supposed to be wrestling OC on Wednesday in the semi's. With that said, it does take a lot to take that step he's taking. I hope he comes out better for it.
Honestly it's probably a good thing for both him and AEW.

He's a bit directionless doing his old japanese man dream matches, he can take a nice long paternity leave to get well and enjoy his family. Get a bit pop and title push when he returns.

AEW just hired a few legitimate main eventers in Bryan and Cole (maybe Bray Wyatt too?). Then they got all these potential future main event guys in Miro/Black/Andrade, with Black in particular having an amazing start. Now they get more TV time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lRvWYM.gif

This Rampage moment needs to be saved for posterity.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Damn, I was sure we were getting Moxley winning the tourney and going against Hangman. They have this kind of duality where Hangman is like the good side of Stone Cold (heart-felt, appreciates people, drinks beer) and Moxley is the mean side (walks through walls, trusts no one) and I was looking forward to them clashing.

I assume this means he's out of the tournament and we're getting Bryan/Hangman instead. No way OC wins even after getting a weird bye to the finals. I wish we could do it over again and send Powerhouse Hobbs to the finals instead.

Regardless, good for Moxley for admitting he has a problem.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good. She hurt plenty of people while being a frail whale herself.
She should have been gone ages ago, she's a no-talent cow who, as you mentioned, hurt plenty of other performers. Tinfoil hatters speculated that the Snukas had some kind of blackmail about Vince's involvement with that woman Jimmy murdered which is how she kept her job year after year but I think this finally lays that to rest.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
She should have been gone ages ago, she's a no-talent cow who, as you mentioned, hurt plenty of other performers. Tinfoil hatters speculated that the Snukas had some kind of blackmail about Vince's involvement with that woman Jimmy murdered which is how she kept her job year after year but I think this finally lays that to rest.

that theory is about Tamina , the daughter of Snuka. They say she has a lifetime job to keep the secret now that her dad is dead.

nia was only there because she’s the rocks cousin, on his dads side so not a member of the Samoan families

Needless

Toe Sucker
fuck Nia, i hope she doesnt get a job in any other promos either
she ruined muh queens career reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vince must have been really desperate to have someone of Nia's size active in the women's division considering how many times her botches injured people.