Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
For him to go out on a tweet…the board must have found some crazy shit.

2BCA83A4-5A20-4DF7-8926-53AFA89C7409.jpeg

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If they have the balls to run a program of Vince loyalists vs a new era loyalty it could be good.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy Fuck, Never thought Vince who still controls the majority of WWE stock would be forced out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope Shane sues for control. IRL angles are the best ones.

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy Fuck, Never thought Vince who still controls the majority of WWE stock would be forced out
According to a quick search he personally controls ~80% of the vote. He may have been reluctantly convinced to hang it up or something, but I don't think he can be forced out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I assume he was pressured to leave as the board found a lot more than we are currently aware of. Vince is a lot of things, but a businessman is first and foremost and maybe they used this information to get him to step away before they released it and hurt their stock and saved him lawsuits. Also, Vince cares a lot about his legacy and this is already bad enough.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if he didn't step down it would be taken away from the family destroying everything. Maybe this way it can stay with Steph and Triple H

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I assume he was pressured to leave as the board found a lot more than we are currently aware of. Vince is a lot of things, but a businessman is first and foremost and maybe they used this information to get him to step away before they released it and hurt their stock and saved him lawsuits. Also, Vince cares a lot about his legacy and this is already bad enough.

There was a report he paid 12 million dollars to shut some chick up. His time was limited after that came out. I'm sure there is a lot more. I always thought that Trish angle he did back in the day was very sus, and me myself just in my early 20's not giving a fuck thought it was. It was obvious he was horny for her. I bet Vince jerks it to Jade Cardgill. She's totally his type of girl. The only reason she isn't in the WWE is because of the road time/sponsors she has.

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m wondering if anything with Dana Brooke will come out. It was widely suspected years ago that she was banging Vince to keep her spot back in the day.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tonight at the ROH show I'm going to start a "thank you Vince" chant and see what happens.

Also I think all wrestling boards should switch over to a "only post pictures of Anna Jay" business model.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users