Sports Entertainment

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So nothing can happen to these women who were paid hush money and later came out and reverse-hushed?

It sounded like someone on the board leaked the agreements and terms there of. Any NDA is deader than disco after that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20220723_200512.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That midget is retiring because Tony Khan doesn’t talk to him enough. Ducking baby millennial pussies

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
That midget is retiring because Tony Khan doesn’t talk to him enough. Ducking baby millennial pussies
Good riddance. Now get rid of the other black midget and his giant Indian friend, who keep ranting about Samoa Joe.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Good riddance. Now get rid of the other black midget and his giant Indian friend, who keep ranting about Samoa Joe.

I agree I have never understood the love for lethal. He’s a decent X division type that’s middle of the pack mostly and his most over gimmick is doing Flair and Macho impressions. His shit at all in 1 was a joke.

Let Singh stay cause for a 7’3 monster he still moves well for another 2 years and can be a great heater - I don’t love Sonjay as a mouth piece but maybe they can can hook up with another ROH type and work that program. Maybe put them with guy like Ethan page. Have him split off off the Too team shit, go solo and get a solid ROH title program with Claudio and Singh can be the X factor in giving fits to the combat club.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I hope Triple H taking over creative will finally give WWE a clue and put Io on the main roster, that woman is absurdly underutilized for how talented she is

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been actually watching the G1 this year for the first time ever, and my new favorite wrestling is Taichi. He has a pretty cool look, and a hot valet/muse. lol

The majority of the matches have been pretty great so far.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Riddles out with a stinger. Sucks, guys entertaining in the ring even if his act has gotten stale. Maybe a good opportunity to evolve his character though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I agree I have never understood the love for lethal. He’s a decent X division type that’s middle of the pack mostly and his most over gimmick is doing Flair and Macho impressions. His shit at all in 1 was a joke.

Let Singh stay cause for a 7’3 monster he still moves well for another 2 years and can be a great heater - I don’t love Sonjay as a mouth piece but maybe they can can hook up with another ROH type and work that program. Maybe put them with guy like Ethan page. Have him split off off the Too team shit, go solo and get a solid ROH title program with Claudio and Singh can be the X factor in giving fits to the combat club.

Watch Lethal vs Ricky Starks and you might understand Lethal a bit more. One of the best TV matches of the last few years IMO

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Riddles out with a stinger. Sucks, guys entertaining in the ring even if his act has gotten stale. Maybe a good opportunity to evolve his character though.

Meltzer is reporting the injury is fake, and it seems like they have other plans for Rollins for Summer Slam.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im glad triple h immediately put Io on the main roster, she deserves it
weird to rename her as Iyo Skye but i get why lmao

• 1Like