Sports Entertainment

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully they see the light and work this shit. AEW was really about to hit their stride with everyone coming back. This isn't the first backstage brawl in a promotion, and it certainly won't be the last.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Should have an answer today anyway, tony should get rid of CM Punk; the guy makes him look like such a little bitch when hes with him at these scrums its comical.
Obviously TK is a little bitch but he just makes it look even worse lol

Seems like lots of suspensions though but his fate isn't decided yet

Araxen

Apparently the Senior VP in AEW(the entire corporation actually) saw it all. She'll have a lot of say in the matter on how shit is going to go down. It won't be a he said she said situation.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Should have an answer today anyway, tony should get rid of CM Punk; the guy makes him look like such a little bitch when hes with him at these scrums its comical.
Obviously TK is a little bitch but he just makes it look even worse lol

Seems like lots of suspensions though but his fate isn't decided yet

TK is indeed a little bitch. However, all of the stuff on the internet about him being a coke-head is way off, he's an Adderall guy.

From everything I've heard, most of AEW's problems are because of TK's bitch-ness. He doesn't address interpersonal problems, allowing them to fester. He doesn't talk to guys about their contract status or planned direction, forcing them to wonder and spreading demoralization.

Everything people said about Bischoff letting the inmates run the asylum is 2x as true for Khan. Difference is that Khan is much more hands-on with booking and is The Decider, while Bischoff would let guys change match results. However from the point of view of letting guys misbehave and not addressing attitudes, Khan has failed and now it's costing him.

Problem is there's no oversight, Khan doesn't have a boss. Contrary to popular belief, he isn't spending his dad's money, he's spending his own money. Plus AEW was very financially successful this year so he's playing with house money at the moment. But Khan does need some kind of oversight, as well as a PR manager to speak for him and a strong Cody-like talent go-between.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
TK is indeed a little bitch. However, all of the stuff on the internet about him being a coke-head is way off, he's an Adderall guy.

From everything I've heard, most of AEW's problems are because of TK's bitch-ness. He doesn't address interpersonal problems, allowing them to fester. He doesn't talk to guys about their contract status or planned direction, forcing them to wonder and spreading demoralization.

Everything people said about Bischoff letting the inmates run the asylum is 2x as true for Khan. Difference is that Khan is much more hands-on with booking and is The Decider, while Bischoff would let guys change match results. However from the point of view of letting guys misbehave and not addressing attitudes, Khan has failed and now it's costing him.

Problem is there's no oversight, Khan doesn't have a boss. Contrary to popular belief, he isn't spending his dad's money, he's spending his own money. Plus AEW was very financially successful this year so he's playing with house money at the moment. But Khan does need some kind of oversight, as well as a PR manager to speak for him and a strong Cody-like talent go-between.
Khan shouldn't be the booker, the booking has not been good and only seemed good in comparison to the shitshow WWE was.

Now HHH is in charge they are going to lose that advantage as pre AEW war NXT seemed like it was well booked, just lacking a little star power (though it was creating stars for main roster).

I don't know what to suggest though, I have no idea what makes one good at booking wrestling.

Needless

Toe Sucker

lol let this dude go, he's not champion material when you injure yourself every time you get a belt. The loser may as well just retweet his last tweet in june

TWO time champion with a 5 day total reign lmaooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol holy shit even if they don’t fire him the guy is getting surgery again lololol what a cunt

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I NEVER understood the love for Punk or why he ever became a "thing". His mic skills are a mid-carder at best and he was barely above average at wrestling, even in his prime.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I NEVER understood the love for Punk or why he ever became a "thing". His mic skills are a mid-carder at best and he was barely above average at wrestling, even in his prime.

He rose to prominence in a time that was considered a complete desert for wrestling offense because all it was was John Cena taking vitamins for 15 years and he was the only one doing anything counterculture or against the grain and I think that works for some people the problem is he then got a giant Eagle thought he was the greatest shit ever quit and was surpassed by Brian Danielson within two months

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well quitting the way he did certainly made him into a legend but fans also love an underdog and the way WWE sorta shit on their longest reigning champion of the modern era generated a lot of sympathy for him.

Araxen

“When we went and did it though. As soon as I did like one rotation I was like, ‘oh yeah, this is fine. We’re good. I can do this for a long time.’ But that’s when then Chris on the other hand was like, ‘No, no, we’re done. This is good. This is good.’ Because all he saw was obviously you know, being 20, 30 feet up in the air, seeing the crowd below him. He was kind of like, ‘Alright, we’re done.'”

I remember watching, and I was scared for them too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that his cult of personality is done now, he ruined his legacy.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Big fucking problem that nobody is talking about yet is that this cover was finalized already:

1662695622103.png

It isn't too late to fix for the game itself, but this image is on a fuck-ton of promotional material that has already been printed up for stores.

Who should replace Punk on the cover? MJF would be a no-brainer, but he hasn't signed an extension so it might be considered risky. Bryan Danielson?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Also, the locker room doors at the NOW Arena swing outward, not inward, so nobody "kicked the door down" to get to CM Punk.

What a load of horseshit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seems like AEW managed to salvage the situation with a "we don't need you guys" show.

My respect for Jerichio and Moxley for being so low drama has gone through the roof. Those guys carry the company.

They still need to fix the storyline situation. Scorpio Sky left SCU with no story, half of reDragon wasn't renewed with no story... now we are just going to fire top guys with no story?

Do a loser leaves town match or something, jesus christ.

Big fucking problem that nobody is talking about yet is that this cover was finalized already:

View attachment 432459
It isn't too late to fix for the game itself, but this image is on a fuck-ton of promotional material that has already been printed up for stores.

Who should replace Punk on the cover? MJF would be a no-brainer, but he hasn't signed an extension so it might be considered risky. Bryan Danielson?
100% Danielson.

If they are making Moxley champion again then have him front and Danielson side.

I like how Jade Cargill has more muscle than CM Punk LMAO.

Merrith

Punk is all kinds of problems, and the fact he keeps injuring himself makes him near worthless, honestly. At best be a tool to put over some new guys or have some "dream feuds" with certain guys...but away from the title picture.

Selling on just mid car mic skills, though. He's not who he used to be on it, but in the old days, Punk was excellent on the mic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users