Golden Baronet of the Realm
HE'S FUCKING BACK!!!!

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This guy is going to get a Flair level heel run.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shot, Punk just snapped in his post event media scrum and shit all over everyone and Tony, Tony just smiled and took it

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy shot, Punk just snapped in his post event media scrum and shit all over everyone and Tony, Tony just smiled and took it
I honestly don't want to watch AEW if they are going to do this shit.

They have squandered several new signings with their glacial storytelling and were doing better when it was just their home grown guys, Jericho and Moxley. Now they are letting CM Punk be a diva for absolutley no reason.

CM Punk and Bryan Danielson should have had each others storylines. Danielson is coming off a good WWE run and beats everyone to be champion, CM Punk has ring rust and loses his big matches.

Why invest my time in a company that's falling apart?

Also I've seen Colt Cabana in person doing a comedy wrestling review gig in Edinburgh, seems like a great guy.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well now it’s coming out that Punk got in a fist fight with the Bucks. I think we have seen the last of him they are gonna need to suspend him for that, which they just did to Kingston. He’s gonna take his ball home.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well now it’s coming out that Punk got in a fist fight with the Bucks. I think we have seen the last of him they are gonna need to suspend him for that, which they just did to Kingston. He’s gonna take his ball home.
Interim Champion Eliminator Tournament!

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And he continues to prove he is just an attention whore. He almost had me this time!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tony Khan-tana, indeed.

I think he gave Punk permission to "get things off his chest" like Vince did back when. Punk went too far with it and Khan didn't stop him, maybe because he was so tired, I don't know.

They'll probably find a way to turn all of this into a work. Perhaps a Civil War storyline, which is an idea that's been bandied about before there.

Either way, I'd say MJF is gonna be champion by the time Grand Slam is over, maybe sooner.

If Punk gets taken out of action several days after winning a title, for the second straight time, and they do another Interim deal, everyone (fans, rasslers) is going to be pissed. So I don't expect a suspension.

But I don't know. I just want to get to the MJF stuff already. Someone needs to talk to Khan about their glacial storytelling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
From what I hear the YB's deserved that shit, same with KO. Punk isn't the only one affected by their leaks.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He looks pretty wired in that clip above. Was there a dog backstage or something

I don’t know kw why you ask about the dog but yes actually, punk brings his dog tone shows.

They’re saying now that the dog was with Ace steeles girlfriend in the back and when shit broke out out Ace came to help ended up through a chair at the young bucks and biting Kenny Omega so he is for sure going to get fired and punk being punk is definitely gonna walk if he does because he’d rather be a martyr for his friend than Deal with this

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really don't see how AEW can fix this.

One side or the other is leaving when their contracts are up if it isn't dealt with to their satisfsction.

Sacking Punk would be the easiest thing to do except... they just made him x2 champion after a convoluted process to avoid vacating the belt and making anyone look weak.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
From what I hear the YB's deserved that shit, same with KO. Punk isn't the only one affected by their leaks.

I don't think it's proven one way or another that the YBs had anything to do with the leaks. Punk is making a lot of assumptions.

Punk being fired right after winning the belt would mean that he made both Hangman and Moxley look weak with his stop-start title wins, and would be regarded as a disaster for the company in retrospect.

More likely they'll be made to shake hands and see if this can be metamorphosis'd into a work. Punk vs Omega and Punk vs Hangman are both now money feuds. I think everyone knows how much money is on the table if they can work this, question is if the guys involved care or if they'd rather just bounce. I hope not.

Either way it's safe to say AEW will pop the ratings tomorrow, at least.