Sports Entertainment

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
I thought the PPV overall was OK. I was hoping, as always in the Rumble, for an unexpected surprise from either an entrant or a result (in this case, someone other than HHH or Roman) and didn't really get it, but it still had its moments. I enjoyed Owens/Ambrose, the Sasha comeback, Owens/Zayn moment, and Brock cleaning house. The main story was pretty meh but at least had the surprise at the end with Roman getting eliminated before Ambrose, which was a genuine surprise.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You forgot chubby Jericho resting in the corner for the majority of The Rumble. He was the best part, the underdog we deserve.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I don't like Roman sitting out most of the Rumble. Had he sat the whole thing out and came back to win, the crowd would have shit all over it. I can deal with Haitch winning in the short run, but I think this means Reigns goes over at Wrestlemania.

Really enjoyed the undercard, especially Owens v Ambrose. They both looked good in the Rumble.

Still love the New Day.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Literally turned on RAW which I haven't watched in ages right before the Miz got out of the limo and the Rock interrupted. Rock still pure gold.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Takeover: Dallas matches

-Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (NXT Title)
-Bayley vs. Asuka (Women's Title)
-Dash & Dawson vs. Jordan & Gable (Tag Titles)
-Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lucha Underground came back last night. Mil Muertes now sits on a throne watching everything in the Temple.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm not upset over it, the dude has a longer history of head/neck injuries then anyone else in the biz and has admitted to hiding those injuries in the past. He won't change his style to prevent it from happening again and while I would love to see him return, I get why they aren't giving him a green light.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not upset over it, the dude has a longer history of head/neck injuries then anyone else in the biz and has admitted to hiding those injuries in the past. He won't change his style to prevent it from happening again and while I would love to see him return, I get why they aren't giving him a green light.
Bull. They've let wrestlers wrestle themselves into the grave into the past. This is nothing but a convenient excuse for Vince to keep the belt on someone more "marketable." DB comes back, and they'll boo Reigns into the ground, as they did before.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So they should just let that continue and risk lawsuits like you see with the NFL now. gotcha.
It's funny you bring up the NFL, DB was recently cleared by an NFL Doctor to wrestle again. And this is someone they used post-concussion lawsuit; he knows the litigious environment in the new era of being over cautious.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You're right, they should totally let the guy who lies when hes injured back into the ring and possibly hurt himself more, opening them up for future lawsuits. They should never change their policy all because a bunch of fanbois are uppity about him coming back. *nods*

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're right, they should totally let the guy who lies when hes injured back into the ring and possibly hurt himself more, opening them up for future lawsuits. They should never change their policy all because a bunch of fanbois are uppity about him coming back. *nods*
New to wrestling? Everyone is injured at all times.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Really? I Hadn't noticed.

New to wrestling? Maybe you've heard of Kurt Angle? He went under the same thing DB is now, and a ...what....decade later? He may be allowed to come back for a short stint. This wouldn't be the first time they've put their foot down to neck/back/head injuries.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really? I Hadn't noticed.

New to wrestling? Maybe you've heard of Kurt Angle? He went under the same thing DB is now, and a ...what....decade later?
Kurt Angle was given a clean bill of health by NFL Doctors, but the WWE refused him?

Link please.