Sports Entertainment

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wrestlemania ends with Daniel Bryan punching Reigns in the face. Crowd goes home happy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's funny you bring up the NFL, DB was recently cleared by an NFL Doctor to wrestle again. And this is someone they used post-concussion lawsuit; he knows the litigious environment in the new era of being over cautious.
You're turning words to support an argument that has no merit. All I'm saying is Angle was given a clean bill of health by multiple doctors as well and was denied entry back into a WWE ring as well. Being an NFL doctor doesn't magically mean "okay, in you go."

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
The NFL's medical director is a known quack that helped to suppress the concussion issue for a long time. I'm not sure why you keep touting NFL doctors as the most reliable concussion experts. They don't exactly have a great track record in that department.

They probably don't want brain damage leading to some more murder-suicides.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're turning words to support an argument that has no merit. All I'm saying is Angle was given a clean bill of health by multiple doctors as well and was denied entry back into a WWE ring as well. Being an NFL doctor doesn't magically mean "okay, in you go."
Right. No link to support that. Provide links or STFU.

Here's a link of what Angle says on the situation.

Week In Wrestling: Kurt Angle on Triple H, WWE future; Weekly Top 10 | SI.com

"As far as WWE, I'm not going to talk to them. But I know my ability is just as good as it ever was. If WWE thinks I'm too old or my body isn't durable or that I have a problem with medication?which I obviously don't, I've been clean and sober for two years and nine months?but the issue has nothing to do with my talent.

"There is a reason they passed on me last time. You've got to remember WWE is a publicly traded company and they have people to answer to, and you have a person who was pretty reckless from 2008 to 2013. I got hit with four DUIs. That's pretty irresponsible. You have to look at a company that is publicly traded, like WWE, and the reputation they have to uphold, so you really have to be careful who you hire.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The NFL's medical director is a known quack that helped to suppress the concussion issue for a long time. I'm not sure why you keep touting NFL doctors as the most reliable concussion experts. They don't exactly have a great track record in that department.

They probably don't want brain damage leading to some more murder-suicides.
Report: Daniel Bryan cleared by UCLA doctors to return to ring | SI.com

Yes, I guess the crew of Doctors specializing in neurology at UCLA that cleared DB are also incompetent.

DB's been cleared by multiple Doctors, but he's only going to be cleared when VKM gives the go ahead to his puppet Doctor, Joseph Maroon. There have been allegations in the past, as recently as CM Punk, that this guy just does what he is told by WWE brass.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rolleyes.png

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Not gonna lie. Vince needs to Go Away. I'm not saying put a hit out on him but he's clearly losing his touch these days.

And all the wrestlers need some kind of vacation time. It's really absurd to expect them to go out multiple nights per week non stop year round without getting injured. How many people are out injured now? 7? 8? Then they scramble because the people they build everything on aren't around.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fuck Roman finally said it. Look I think Bray and the gang are great workers. Bray is a great talker...but wtf his promos are going towards ridiculous Ultimate Warrior level. I maybe it's just me but I can't get into the Wyatt family gimmick. Again, great talent. Just not buying into it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was a huge Wyatt family fan when they first got to the show...but the fact that they almost never win a rivalry really hurts their aura. I still enjoy them and root for them, but they're not a legitimate threat to actually win anything (like the Rumble).

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks for the memories Bryan Danielson. The Yes Movement was a great ride.
And yet, the dirtsheets are saying that he had to announce retirement, because he'll be able to unretire and wrestle again sooner. If not, WWE has the right a la Rey Mysterio, to try to keep him on the sidelines and be paid the downside guarantee until his contract runs out in a few years. If he retires, the contract he has with the WWE is void, so he can continue to wrestle. Rumor has it that last week, DB tried to give the WWE notice, and they told him his contract didn't allow it.

We'll probably see him in ROH or NJPW some time this year.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Kevin Owens looks like Chaz Bono. Seriously.

He won me over though in the Rumble when he yelled, "I hate you" in the middle of the match. He is entertaining at least.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
HHH tweeted:

"One of my favorite @WrestleMania moments ever. Always have been and always will be an A+. #ThankYouDanielBryan"

So wait, that whole thing was a work?