Sports Entertainment

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We want refunds was still there. Please don't kill yourself when they trot D-Bry out to endorse Reigns here in a minute.
I guess this was easy to see coming. Of course he still planted the seed that him vs. Lesnar was perfect underdog story.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, they just now had DB give Reigns a rub in that interview. "It was my fault I lost, but Roman Reigns will do well at Wrestlemania. But I'm now focused on my next match with Kane." I can't believe he does whatever he's told. Stone Cold would have told Vince to go fuck himself. So would CM Punk.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He's a total laid back hippie in real life. Just being where he is, he's already living his dream. I think that's why he just goes along with most things. He also doesn't really have the pull to do too much about it. We can already tell that Vince doesn't care enough, and where the fuck is Bryan gonna go? TNA? He would make better money in Japan or the independents.. but shit is a hell of a lot easier working in WWE.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Maybe, just maybe, if Roman Reigns keeps his goddamn mouth shut and plays the "silent but violent" role, Paul Heyman can singlehandedly save the Reigns/Lesnar feud. I guess Daniel Bryan will end up jobbing to El Torito while wearing a goat costume at Wrestlemania because its best for business.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
CM Punk couldn't do anything and, at the time, was more popular than Bryan.
This statement doesn't make any sense. We are talking about DB being a heavyweight title contender, and Punk holds the all-time WWE record for having that championship (450+ days). They paid Punk a princely sum also. Did he get the main event? No. But he got everything else he wanted, other than more rest.

It is not a truthful statement to say Punk couldn't doanything, he did a lot.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Is Roman Reign's finisher a spear? He may need a new finisher, considering Brock Lesnar eats Curb Stomps and AAs for breakfast. He should put him down with a Pedigree.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This thread is great. It's like a playground for all the god awful posters on the forum.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently you could hear them feeding lines to Reigns during his interview last night.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
STAMFORD, Conn., January 27, 2015 - WWE? (NYSE: WWE) today announced that WWE Network has surpassed 1 million subscribers just 11 months after launch, making it the fastest-growing digital subscription service. These results represent a 37 percent increase (24 percent domestically) in subscribers since last reported[1] at the end of third quarter 2014, driven primarily by a successful free November promotion, the launch of the service in the UK and significant additions for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event.
"We're thrilled that we've surpassed the 1 million subscriber milestone less than a year after launching WWE Network and in advance of WrestleMania, our biggest event of the year on March 29," said WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. "We remain focused on delivering an outstanding value proposition for ours fans by adding new content and new features in the coming year."
Viewer data continues to indicate that, on average, close to 90 percent of subscribers access WWE Network at least once per week, 99 percent access WWE Network at least once per month and 86 percent of subscribers are satisfied with WWE Network.
looks like that boycott is has done some real damage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The numbers they pulled aren't from after the Rumble, and I am sure they don't consider a subscription lost til their month runs out.
It is the WWE trolling and spinning some damage control.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So people are pissed off because the WWE is pushing this Reigns guy over this DB guy who they like a lot more?

Is this some stupid nerd rage thing or is there more to it than that?