Sports Entertainment

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Prediction: DB will be added to the Heavyweight Championship at this year's Wrestlemania. They've had too many cancelations over the WWE network and the fan outcry got their attention when The Rock got booed.
They should have DB win the Intercontinental belt at WM just to troll the fans. You know Vince is big of enough dick to do it too.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Seth Rollins is incredibly talented. It seems like they are setting up a Rollins/Lesnar match, which would be awesome.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Technically Bryan never lost the belt, he was stripped. According to "reports" Vince won't put Bryan in the title match at WM again cuz it's a repeat of last year. Although that never stopped him from giving us the same matches over and over.. like Cena and Orton. Pretty much until Vince stops getting boners for the big men nothing is ever gonna change. Which is bullshit cuz what the fuck is going to happen when Balor, Owens, Itami, Zayn, and Neville get to the main roster. Are they just gonna putz around working for the shit IC and US titles?

As for the Rumble last night.. Killer title match, and I don't really care for Lesnar as a WWE star. There were too many suplexes though, we get it.. he can toss people. Everybody was solid in the match and Rollins held his own well. As for the Rumble match itself, I turned it off after they punked Bryan out. At that point I already knew the ending. Although I did end up going back to watch it after reading the show reports cuz i wanted to see the full Philly FU that was given to the rest of the show.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Prediction: DB will be added to the Heavyweight Championship at this year's Wrestlemania. They've had too many cancelations over the WWE network and the fan outcry got their attention when The Rock got booed.
lol you're delusional.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Technically Bryan never lost the belt, he was stripped. According to "reports" Vince won't put Bryan in the title match at WM again cuz it's a repeat of last year. Although that never stopped him from giving us the same matches over and over.. like Cena and Orton. Pretty much until Vince stops getting boners for the big men nothing is ever gonna change. Which is bullshit cuz what the fuck is going to happen when Balor, Owens, Itami, Zayn, and Neville get to the main roster. Are they just gonna putz around working for the shit IC and US titles?

As for the Rumble last night.. Killer title match, and I don't really care for Lesnar as a WWE star. There were too many suplexes though, we get it.. he can toss people. Everybody was solid in the match and Rollins held his own well. As for the Rumble match itself, I turned it off after they punked Bryan out. At that point I already knew the ending. Although I did end up going back to watch it after reading the show reports cuz i wanted to see the full Philly FU that was given to the rest of the show.
One can only hope Vince dies soon because that's the only way he'll give up his power.

I mean not that I WANT him dead. Just that's the only way it's happening.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
ROFL, on the RAW replay of the Royal Rumble tonight, it seems as if they've edited out the incessant boos and DB chants after he was eliminated. What a joke.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, they let it play for ten seconds.
They removed 75% of the booes, and almost all of it at the end with The Rock and Reigns. They replaced it at the end with crowd noise, like people were talking.

That should be against the law.

Merrith

That should be against the law.
Say what?

I noticed they didn't edit out the CM Punk chant that went on partway through the Rumble. I haven't watched in a bit but I'm not completely out of the loop he's kind of not the WWE's favorite person right now I thought? I'd think they'd edit that out if they were editing out boos.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would have been totally fine if Rusev won. With Lana as his mouthpiece, and more than 4 moves in his repertoire, he's at least a better choice than Reigns.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Say what?

I noticed they didn't edit out the CM Punk chant that went on partway through the Rumble. I haven't watched in a bit but I'm not completely out of the loop he's kind of not the WWE's favorite person right now I thought? I'd think they'd edit that out if they were editing out boos.
They let the boos go for ten seconds, instead of all night. Also, they chanted "we want refunds" and I haven't heard that all night. This was to be expected, they do it for all of their old telecasts where things didn't go as planned. They edit out the bad crowd reaction, change it to cheers and post it on the WWE Network.

I'm not making this up. Hell, even at the end with The Rock, last night he was booed the whole time he was out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They let the boos go for ten seconds, instead of all night. Also, they chanted "we want refunds" and I haven't heard that all night. This was to be expected, they do it for all of their old telecasts where things didn't go as planned. They edit out the bad crowd reaction, change it to cheers and post it on the WWE Network.

I'm not making this up. Hell, even at the end with The Rock, last night he was booed the whole time he was out.
They popped initially for Rock, not anything like he usually gets though. The Philly crowd was smart enough to know wtf he was doing out there and they didn't let him change the tone of the show. Rock knew shit was bad when he was holding up Reigns hand at the end.

Merrith

Seemed more like he was booed when he was forced to raise the other guy's hand. He got a great reaction when his music first hit. That's pretty sad if they had to edit all of that out though.

I must say this worked out nice, read this thread, turn on the show tonight, and basically got to watch the PPV from last night for free. At least the important parts.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
We want refunds was still there. Please don't kill yourself when they trot D-Bry out to endorse Reigns here in a minute.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seemed more like he was booed when he was forced to raise the other guy's hand. He got a great reaction when his music first hit. That's pretty sad if they had to edit all of that out though.

I must say this worked out nice, read this thread, turn on the show tonight, and basically got to watch the PPV from last night for free. At least the important parts.
None of the other matches are memorable.