Sports Entertainment

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
If you enjoyed the Diva's match at Summerslam, watch Bayley and Sasha Banks from the NXT show Saturday night.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
If you enjoyed the Diva's match at Summerslam, watch Bayley and Sasha Banks from the NXT show Saturday night.
Or Bayley and Becky for the number one contender spot on NXT like 2 weeks ago.....or any Sasha and Charlotte (even though I get the feeling Charlotte is a trap)...or really, just any match with Sasha in it

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Sasha vs Becky Lynch at the last takeover was really good too.
That was the match that finally did it for Becky. She was floundering with her look and gimmick for quite a while. Just a weird punk rock chic. Then she came out with her new look (which I love), put on a fucking incredible match with Sasha, and that's what she needed. The NXT ladies are leaps and bounds ahead of most of the WWE Diva's. And they need to get rid of the "diva" shit. It's so damn retarded and that Diva's belt looks so dreadful.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully Nikki will drop the belt the day after she "breaks" AJ's title run length, and then whoever wins throws that butterfly in the trash.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Got round to listening to the Jericho podcast with Sasha Banks, she came off really well and someone that actually wanted to wrestle as a career rather than falling in to it after failing at modelling...I'm excited for people like her to be the future of the business. I loved how she just casually dropped that Snoop Dogg is a first cousin during the middle of it as well and it wasn't done in a way to big-note herself but just in a factual "thought people knew" kind of way.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The Cesaro Owens match was the best of the night. Otherwise, last night was the drizzling shits.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
How did Sara win Tough Enough?
Because all of the girls were horrible, so the public just went with the most likable one? If you have the Network, watch the last Tough Talk...Saxton basically shits all over her until HHH comes up and says that his daughters were more excited to see Sara Lee at SummerSlam than any other person there and that you can't explain the "It" factor. He'd rather have someone with "It" and teach them how to wrestle than deal with all of the top tier athletes that flamed out over the years because they couldn't connect with the audience.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well, he's right in a way. I would say the majority of the fans don't base their love of a wrestler off their ability most the time.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jimmy Snuka arrested in death of girlfriend in 1983 | FOX Sports

Holy shit. Can't imagine they would have charged him for something that happened over 30 years ago unless they had some pretty compelling evidence.
Hogan is a racist, Snuka is a murderer. I'm waiting for Andre the Giant's bones to be dug up, so he can be charged as a pedophile.

What's the next shoe to drop? At the end of the day, WWE sold us what they wanted us to see, rather than the reality. Apparently, a lot of the big wrestlers were even bigger douchebags.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Well, he's right in a way. I would say the majority of the fans don't base their love of a wrestler off their ability most the time.
This is true. My penis voted for Sara. I just thought she turned off a lot of people with her attitude is all. I understand fully what HHH was saying. I didn't think they wanted a bad apple despite the appeal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hogan is a racist
rolleyes.png