Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Major influx of talent coming in with new hires and eventual NXT promotions. Now if WWE can only build these guys up properly...

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Paging Alberto Del Rio. Your arm bars are fucking garbage. Take some notes from a Master.

tumblr_o0hu5nbjbc1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the point of bringing in all of these great wrestlers, to just have them sit in NxT?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
What's the point of bringing in all of these great wrestlers, to just have them sit in NxT?
WWE uses specific camera angles that differ from other shows, so they usually use NXT to get them used to the presentation differences.
With that said, I thought I heard AJ (and maybe others) were going to skip NXT and debut at the Rumble.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
There needs to be a big contingent from NXT at Rumble. They could come in and team up to throw out the established guys and really put some legitiamcy in. Balor, Zayn, Joe and AJ could clean house until the 20s when they get tossed albeit after a tough showing.

We are not getting a championship match as the Main Event. I would love to see a 16 man match with teams of New Day, Dudleys + 2, the Usos + 2, and one NXT team.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
There needs to be a big contingent from NXT at Rumble. They could come in and team up to throw out the established guys and really put some legitiamcy in. Balor, Zayn, Joe and AJ could clean house until the 20s when they get tossed albeit after a tough showing.

We are not getting a championship match as the Main Event. I would love to see a 16 man match with teams of New Day, Dudleys + 2, the Usos + 2, and one NXT team.
Cant introduce NXT people to the main roster crowd at the rumble itself. Vince struggles enough as it is getting people to give a shit about them when they come in one by one and trying to get the audience to care. The booking for the majority of the roster is garbage, and its really bad and difficult for most all NXT people that come up, kevin owens is probably the exception (maybe nevil is slowly inching a path). If they debut NXT guys during the rumble its main roster suicide for them with the exception of MAYBE balor and samoa joe, but even then -- do you really wanna waste their debut to a random number in the rumble?

I keep wanting to think creative and vince will get this ridiculous amount of talent they have utilized correctly at some point, but I just dont see anything more than 3-4 times a year of them getting anything booked right or consistently.

Look no further than tonights RAW finish - billed as reigns/lesnar ended up with brock getting beat down by two reigns spears and the randomness of the wyatts showing up and ending the show looking strong....which would normally make sense with a talented stable like that -- except THEY NEVER WIN. Not in big singles matches, not at PPV's , very few of their fueds end up with them winning anything, not even bray. So why have them come out and wreck your TOP DRAW in lesnar, and your heavyweight champ 6 days before the rumble, knowing EVERYONE knows noone out of the wyatt family is going to win the rumble. Why make your two "top guys" look like dog shit before one of the biggest PPV's of the year? it doesnt make sense, especially when those are really the only two guys who SHOULD walk out of the rumble with the belt simply because if its anyone else it just wont be believable kayfabe wise and Im not ruling out a potential "temp place holder title run" swerve and them having Triple H win the belt at the rumble just so they can setup some overly complicated over thought WM angle.

Im even further concerned at how they have managed to put together a few good stables recently - and with the news of the aj styles and crew coming in its going to get even better, talent wise. But look at how these guys are being booked. 4 minute matches, next to no mic time (aside from new day), noone really cares which team wins any of their given matches and it would be so easy for them to make these groups super over and define their roles as heels or faces. Where is sandow? remember how fucking over he got himself? Then the angle he was in ended and poof gone - never seen again. WHY?! Why not throw a guy with mic talent and ability to get over into one of these groups? I mean its like they just DO NOT care how much better it could be. It's frustrating.

Anyway, they got dealt some serious injuries to top card talent recently, and I dont know how they are going to find a way to make up for it in a realistic timely manner that will get people to care about the talent they have ignored for a few years but now have to utilize. They are seriously fucked. No Cena, no rollins, no orton, no cesaro, no bryan to name a few. Thats ALOT of over talent that wont be at wrestlemania. Ric flair recently said they were basically begging and backing the brinks truck up to shawn michaels house trying to get him into the rumble and he's not interested (thank god). They have went to the well a few to many times bringing back guys that people love when they didnt need to, and now that they could really use a boost in star power the ones they will get wont matter as much because its so common, and I dont blame the guys who wont come back just to be some random time filler and cheap pop in the rumble event. Vince and creative sit on their ass and lazy booked the wealth of talent they have had for the last 3-4 years and now its going to bone them in what was supposed to be the biggest and best WM ever with over 100k people. Now its just gonna be 100k people who went to watch the most "what could have been if only.." WM of all time.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Fell asleep before the US Title match and woke up just as the champion was celebrating. I feel good about my body's decision.

I've never liked Flair, so I like Charlotte significantly less now that he's a part of every match. Really hoping Becky Lynch wins. As for the Rumble...anyone but you, Roman. Anyone but you.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow, that push on Strowman. Kane -and- Big Show, one after another?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Haha, classic dick move from Owens eliminating Styles, too, yelling "welcome to WWE" as he threw Styles out. That'll probably get him more heat than anything he's done so far in WWE if they play it right.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
They need to add a rule that you have 10 seconds to get in the ring during an entrance and when you exit the ring through the ropes. Getting tired of the gimmicks they're using to get around the main idea of the Rumble.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, the whole "Reigns was never eliminated so he can walk back in 30 minutes later" thing is going to suck, but we can all see it coming.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Roman can't go coast to coast, don't set up the match around him going coast to coast just to get pinned by HHH at the end.