Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Fans have wanted Becky to have a title for so long there's literally nothing outside of her putting an infant through a table that will get fans to turn.

And even then you run an 80% chance of getting a "he/she deserved it" chant in response.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They'll probably put the title on an infant before they put it on Becky, so he/she probably WILL deserve it.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
All in was amazing, as someone who doesn't watch WWE but doesn't have the time to watch 10x other promotions for their 1-2 worthwhile guys this was amazing.

The best guys for every nonwwe promotion with actual fueds and build ups and fantastic matches.

I think this will be a turn around for indie wrestling the BTE YouTube channel is the start of it alonside All in.

Indie wrestling sucks when you don't have cool storyline fueds to go with it, use social media make a channel and put it there so when someone goes to your show they know the history.

I hope Cody and the bucks keep it up, I'd love to see a TV deal come out of this.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
I haven't watched WWF since I was in college but I put it on out of curiosity last night and... what the fuck happened? They have a woman doing commentary now? We're supposed to take women's wrestling seriously? I never thought Vince McMahon would bend over to the pressure of political correctness but here we are.

• 4EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't watched WWF since I was in college but I put it on out of curiosity last night and... what the fuck happened? They have a woman doing commentary now? We're supposed to take women's wrestling seriously? I never thought Vince McMahon would bend over to the pressure of political correctness but here we are.

These aren't the arm candy female wrestlers of the 80's and 90's. Most of the new breed can work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
These aren't the arm candy female wrestlers of the 80's and 90's. Most of the new breed can work.
By "work" you mean... wrestle? So what? Women can technically play basketball but nobody in the right mind would spend time watching the WNBA. And half the ones I saw weren't even attractive. What a disaster.

• 1Picard

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You picked a hell of a night to tune back in. There are far better female wrestlers on the roster. But let's be honest here: If you're looking for Stacy Keibler, you're not gonna find that anymore, for the most part.

Renee Young is definitely not the worst commentator they've ever had, either. But don't get your panties in a knot, she's not permanent. She was filling in for Coachman while he was off filming something or other.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Booker T will always be their worst announcer.

Also, Charlotte Flair is not only the best womans wrestler on the roster, shes better than 1/2 the male roster as well.

• 2Solidarity

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
You picked a hell of a night to tune back in. There are far better female wrestlers on the roster. But let's be honest here: If you're looking for Stacy Keibler, you're not gonna find that anymore, for the most part.

Renee Young is definitely not the worst commentator they've ever had, either. But don't get your panties in a knot, she's not permanent. She was filling in for Coachman while he was off filming something or other.
Women should not be commentating any sort of sporting event. Their high pitched, shrill voices are fucking horrific to listen to over hours of time.

I'm honestly befuddled right now and can't tell if people honestly think they enjoy watching women wrestle or some sort of Trudeau-ism has taken over in WWE and everyone pretends they do so they can be all progressive and "woke."

• 2OK, Sure
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Women should not be commentating any sort of sporting event. Their high pitched, shrill voices are fucking horrific to listen to over hours of time.

I'm honestly befuddled right now and can't tell if people honestly think they enjoy watching women wrestle or some sort of Trudeau-ism has taken over in WWE and everyone pretends they do so they can be all progressive and "woke."

you are the reason why sjw's exist. the average person isn't capable of being a monolith, but you are the sound bite that feminazi's point to as justification for their existence.

• 2Like

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
you are the reason why sjw's exist. the average person isn't capable of being a monolith, but you are the sound bite that feminazi's point to as justification for their existence.
SJWs exist because women are demonstrably worse than men in athletic exhibits and have voices less suitably for TV shows where grown men pretend to fight? I'd argue that they exist because of people who applaud this kind of crap in the name of wokeness and pretend it's remotely fun to watch.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
SJWs exist because women are demonstrably worse than men in athletic exhibits and have voices less suitably for TV shows where grown men pretend to fight? I'd argue that they exist because of people who applaud this kind of crap in the name of wokeness and pretend it's remotely fun to watch.

Are you so manly that your beard has a beard?

How many women are bare foot and pregnant in your kitchen right now?

Did America start going down hill when they gave women the vote?

Female wrestlers often have nice asses, show the cleave, and give fans something non-gay to lie about jerking off too when they get caught.

Lita4life

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's alright, old-timer. We realize that the bus left you behind on the curb a long time ago, but before you yammer on about the good ol' days where women were valets and were restricted to bra and panties match gimmicks, you should probably go watch something like the Bayley/Sasha Banks feud from NXT, or pretty much anything Charlotte Flair that didn't involve Ric Flair, or Becky Lynch, or Asuka, or Ember Moon, or Kairi Sane, or... long list.

It's okay. You can put the red pill down now. No one's gonna hurt you.

297.png

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Your right, he always was brutal on the mic after his career ended. He wasnt that bad in the ring back in his heyday. Too many hits to the head isnt something you see too often in the older generation, at least publicly on air.