Sports Entertainment

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wrestlemania is pretty good so far.

Also the Boneyard match was the most Lucha Underground thing ever. It ruled. Hopefully Chris DeJoseph worked on it. He was the head writer for LU and is back with WWE now.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tonight was good I think. I apprecieate all the effort the workers put into putting on a good show. There ere some booking decisions that seemed off, like Becky beating Shayna. I think if its business, as usual, they put the belt on Shayna and go with a Rocky 3 type angle.

Ladder match was great, KO/Rollins was fantastic and The Bonyard match/movie was awesome. Coulda used some roman candles, but other than that, it couldn't have been done much better. I think WWE just hit on a way to be able to still use Taker going into the future while keeping him look great.

I figured Braun would win. I think he's only going to be a transitional champ until Roman feels comfortable working or the whole COVID thing comes to an end.

After seeing The Bonyard match tonight I'm really looking forward to the Firefly Funhouse match. Tomorrow night should be pretty good (hopefully) I think.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
So ya....I was impressed with yesterday. AJ could have a great match in a broom closet with a wheelchair bound wrestler. He was a good pair with taker at his older age.

KO....for a fat guy he moves so well.

Braun......we all knew there was no way Goldberg was going to jackhammer him. That match was pretty blah.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that boneyard match is when i turned it on, i was dying lmao

Im watching this and playing a 1 hour WWE crowd video in the background cuz the quiet lack of a crowd isso fucking weird

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I was joking with a friend yesterday that the WWE should just pipe in fake crowd noises like they have in the past. lol

Definitely looking forward to the Firefly Fun House match after last night. That was the perfect "match" for Taker. He just can't go like he used to.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
as soon as they announced braun vs goldberg, i knew braun was winning. there was NOOOOO way bill was getting braun up in a jackhammer.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This is sooooo bizarre.

edit...”I don’t know what I just saw”. That was great.