Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Been watching Sammy's vlog and it's crazy how chummy he is with now-single Tay Conti.

Calling it now, the engagement with Pam isn't gonna last.

Edit: And more power to him, I'd also be a godless heathen for Tay Conti.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tay Conti seems like she would be a ton of fun to be around. Just from her Twitter posts and stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i haven't watched wrestling in forever but the hammer popped up on my youtube

and its just amazing, i guess he did an interview and they are chopping it up into 8minute clips, heres a playlist of 61 videos

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1638366519986.png

Comments on the latest Sammy Vlog

lul

TBH Sammy's the one I sorta feel bad for because he's clearly got all this chemistry with Taynara who is a full-on goddess, yet he's got Pam at home who stuck by him through all of his most dismal indy days going back to like high school. If I were in his shoes I'd probably feel terrible either way because you're either cheating on someone loyal or you're passing up on a goddess you have insane chemistry with.

Dunno why I'm paying so much attention to this development, I guess I like low-key drama

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 385339
Comments on the latest Sammy Vlog

lul

TBH Sammy's the one I sorta feel bad for because he's clearly got all this chemistry with Taynara who is a full-on goddess, yet he's got Pam at home who stuck by him through all of his most dismal indy days going back to like high school. If I were in his shoes I'd probably feel terrible either way because you're either cheating on someone loyal or you're passing up on a goddess you have insane chemistry with.

Dunno why I'm paying so much attention to this development, I guess I like low-key drama
Sammy is 100% blowing Tay's back out.

Araxen

They finally let Jamie Hayter speak this week. I'm still chubbed up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

The guy that actually goes through the flaming tables wins via delayed pin no less. Cody Cena it is. lol!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
MJF is fuckin' great. I really wasn't sure about him at first, but he's grown on me a TON. Reminds me a lot of Y2J era Jericho.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They finally let Jamie Hayter speak this week. I'm still chubbed up.

Jamie Hayter is the bee's knees. I know Thunder Rosa is gonna probably win the title next, and she's cool too, but I'd have Jamie Hayter be like the center of the division by 2023.

I liked MJF referencing Punk constantly namedropping Britt Baker. Last week I was wondering if Adam Cole is bothered at all by how damn often Punk talks about her on TV, and him walking out wearing her jacket that one time recently which was going a bit far. I'm not even a jealous guy but given Punk's history I'd be wary of him.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You have to be careful using the term “blacked” on the internet when it pertains to young blonde women.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
One of my favorite memes is when people put like a Brazzers or Blacked logo on a screenshot of something from wrestling. It's usually hilarious. I've seen a ton of things like that of AJ Lee in particular and they're always hilarious. We should bring that back.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Jamie Hayter is such a babe.

Vv5y4X.gif

Anyone have a gif of her eyebrow-raise in that one episode?

Also I'm sure Thunder Rosa is going to win the title next and she's pretty rad, but I hope Jamie Hayter wins the title off of her and has it for a looooong time.