Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hints? He force feeds her some squid and all of a sudden there is a full on tentacle rape scene. That's a little more than hints and definitely overdoing it.
That's just the "ice breaker" to get all the "stigma" over with, stick with it, you'll like it, it's rare the cooking thread can have something with the anime thread!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah this season of Yahari has been off to a good start, however the main guys voice seems.......different - kinda hard to put my finger on it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Speaking of DxD, I had no idea what kind of show it was but decided to watched it because I had nothing to watch during the week. Boobs.
An anime best watched with your pants off.

Haha no. My Love Story is the best show and Sound! Euphonium will be the most successful.
Yes well, one of your favourite animes is Utena so people should take your opinions with a large grain of salt.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might drop Gunslinger Stratos. It just isn't interesting and the animation isn't good enough to warrant watching for the battles.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yes well, one of your favourite animes is Utena so people should take your opinions with a large grain of salt.
I will fucking cut you.
0tgW6iR.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
DanMachi and Shokugeki are easily my favorite so far this season. Triage has a boatload of plot, so there's that I guess, I'll probably follow when I run out of other stuff to hit up.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, Saturday is seriously stacked. The rest of the week kind of seems to be empty by comparison.

I'm hitting up some stuff I've missed over the years to fill the gap.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man, Saturday is seriously stacked. The rest of the week kind of seems to be empty by comparison.

Same. Will hit up the longer running series. How is Fairy Tail?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

I've been doing the same thing lately. Currently going through all the old Gundam shows I missed over the years! Probably something that will take me next several months go through heh.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fairy Tail just got back to canon material a few weeks back, new arc about the Frozen City/Tartarus/etc. Read decent in the manga.