Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Possible amazing fight coming next episode of UBW, can't wait. Who is showing Sidonia?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Arslan is my jam, Yamada is pretty fuckin hilarious as well - when he had to kiss that guy i was loling, lastly Baby Steps is as good as always - this season is shaping up well.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Arslan is my jam, Yamada is pretty fuckin hilarious as well - when he had to kiss that guy i was loling, lastly Baby Steps is as good as always - this season is shaping up well.
yamada has quite a lot of content too in the manga, it is pretty good. Arslan is fantastic indeed, did not expect such a quality. Baby step no idea, never watched it, is it worth ?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
latest shingeki no kyogin ova, was pretty well done, story bout levi joining the squad.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I decided to watch the first 2 episodes of Dan Machi last night and I really like it. This show is fun with a great story. It's reminding me a lot of early SAO, without being people trapped in a game. Just that the game thing is their life.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels like there's literally nothing to watch during the week, all the good stuff is only on weekends.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Feels like there's literally nothing to watch during the week, all the good stuff is only on weekends.
There are some decent throw away shows.

Triage X - Etotama - Kyokai no Rinne, think there are a couple other - they arent amazing but...yeah

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shokugeki no Soma might be my new favorite anime. After reading about it here I decided to try it and had no idea what it was about. Who knew a food anime could be so great.

On another note, it seems like Fate/Stay is dragging much like Zero did in the middle. I am excited to see Gilgamesh lay the beat down again though.