Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Shokugeki was so good, not sure how you guys can put DanMachi over it! (though I like that too)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its about potential i guess. Shoma builds up good suspense for each following episodes. However DanMachi just has a f ton of potential with the whole dungeon/tower climbing shit with mixed in MMO aspects.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't matter how good a series is if you're not into the genre. Cooking just doesn't do it for a lot of people.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
DanMachi just spent a little to much time on the harem hijinks for me, especially for a 13 episode show. Though the last few episodes have been alot better obviously. I do really enjoy it, just wish we got more dungeon stuff.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was his "get out of trouble" ability he used against the dragon a few episodes back. Hand sparkles = ability.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Argonaut is his 2nd skill, after Realis Phrase (the super growth skill)

It channels his inner desire to be a hero, charging up his next attack.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If and when you guys get the urge for more culinary stuff, take a look at our cooking thread, currently sous vide anova coupons and pics of delicious meat are turning nay sayers.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I look forward to Danmachi and Shokugeki more than Fate, Seraph, and Gunslinger every week. Which is kinda sad. Fate has been more just straight talking and Archer being emo for the past 3 or 4 episodes. Hope the next few give us some really good fights.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I gave up on Gunslinger long ago, but Arslan and Babysteps are still good - Any word on Hyakuii return? think i spelled that right.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Any idea if they'll do a season 2 of Irregular?
I haven't heard anything other than the sales in Japan were very good across the board. Usually that's the green light for a season 2, but I've also heard that the source material is kinda thin.

Short answer, not sure, but if yes, probably not for awhile.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhm source material isnt really thin, at least i wouldnt call it that when there are 16 ln volumes out, and still not done. First 24 episodes covered up till book 7. But the next arcs are quite bit longers as well. So they have more than enough to cater anoher 24/36 episodes if they wished for no problem.

Also ln got licensed for official translations, so bakatsuki took them down (still easy to get the translation tho with a bit of searching), they had it up to volume 14 last year. Considering all in all i would expect a 2md season np, show seem successfull also in the west (they wouldnt license for a LN translation otherwise).

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm just going to watch anything ufotable makes from this point on. Fate/stay UBW has amazing visuals. I hope Emiya says his full encantation in Engrish. Every time archer says it, it is awesome.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Thank you Rerolled for the effusive praise for Food Wars that I initially thought ridiculous but now find more than justified! On episode 2 and this show is all kinds of awesome!