Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Attack on Titan this week, wow.
After watching the episode I had a revelation. Season 1 had 2 titan-people. Season 2 has had dozens. It almost seems like after all is said and done every member of the resistance army will actually be titan-people. Hell, every human in the show probably is, but they're all hiding it for fear they will be isolated from their friends/family.
It's strange.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't understand why the guys would just casually reveal that they are the two Titans and expect Eran to just go along with it.

In the manga it's fleshed out a little more but basically Reiner was broken by the attack on the tower and became unhinged. He's just had enough, has PTSD and wants to go home

He realizes what he's done and that it's too late right before he shifts.

if you watch Bertolt during the scene he basically wants nothing to do with it but has to go along with Reiner

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, latest episode of Attack on Titan was badass, loved the scene where Eren saw the Colossal and Armored forming in the smoke.

I guess the remainder of the season will the chase after Eren, maybe with it ending when Eren does what only he can do.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
In the manga it's fleshed out a little more but basically Reiner was broken by the attack on the tower and became unhinged. He's just had enough, has PTSD and wants to go home

He realizes what he's done and that it's too late right before he shifts.

if you watch Bertolt during the scene he basically wants nothing to do with it but has to go along with Reiner
yeah that makes a lot more sense.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Trigger had fun with the latest LWA. It was one huge wink at TTGL.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kado was pretty interesting today. How much would humanity change IF we no longer had to sleep?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Kado is honestly my favorite new anime of the season. It's different than anything I've watched in the past, and they do a really good job of the show. Be sure to watch episode 0 if you're going to pick it up, just to give you some background on the main character.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I decided to put Kado on hold and watch it in bursts once it's done. Too much to remember week to week, glad to hear it's still solid. Think I put it on hold after ep 3.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Browse :: Nyaa

Seems to be a stable source to replace the old one for the time being. They recovered alot of the old torrents so I'll be using this for now unless something better pops up.

• 1Like

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
black clover was great, i look forward to moar when it does come out. I acutally just downloaded the whole manga.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, even though I know what is going happen Attack on Titan had another great episode, shit is good!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I havent seen titan but Quan was lit, i love how theyre setting everything up.

• 1Like