Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
man that Attack on Titan episode was really boring
It was the ending that mattered.

King's Avatar was as good as expected, especially the ending. Re-Creators finally makes some progress, I'm guessing Sato's friend who helped him create the Military Princess died or committed suicide, which caused all this to start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Jesus did shit get fucked up in Berserk. Wish the animation was more conventional, there's so much material there for real creepy / scary shit.

Trolls running a rapetrain and shit blowing out of that woman's guts alien style, then mistress of uterus and vagina delight being born out of troll guts.

God damn.

• 2Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
And yet it doesnt really have any impact because the animation/direction seems so lifeless. Imagine if the AoT team was doing berserk, they do tension so much better.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Re:Creators : I don't get why the kid is being a pansy and doesn't share what he knows. Dude, the thing wants to destroy the world, no one fucking cares about your culpability regarding her creator.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So did he cause her creator to off herself because he rejected her? That's the impression I got.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I think that's whats going on, or the girl just got too much flak from the internet or whatever and offed herself.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Another AoT where absolutely nothing happens. Thank god I found Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress because it's exactly like AoT, if not better, AND things happen in an episode.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
so fucking sad berserk animation is such fucking shit, cause he's about to go SSJ4 and fuck everything up with that armor.

God fucking damn it what a waste.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Another AoT where absolutely nothing happens. Thank god I found Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress because it's exactly like AoT, if not better, AND things happen in an episode.
Kabaneri started good but went full retard and never looked back. AOT is much better.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really enjoyed this week's DanMachi. They're increasing the story so much, that it's going to make Ais "fall back" to helping Bell learn to fight a big let down, even though it was great in the first season. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on floor 59, though.

More importantly, though... My Hero Academia was FUCKING GREAT with the action. Damn, that was a cool episode.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
man that Attack on Titan episode was really boring
They came dangerously close to revealing the plot twist, if not borderline spoiling it. All to pad out one minute of a filler episode...

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The King's Avatar is one big McDonalds ad. It's all they eat on that show.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hero Academia had potentially its best episode ever or will ever have AFAIK - shit was banging

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
AoT moving along at a snail's pace. Berserk last episode got me pretty hard and they now do a recap episode? Fuck off. My Hero Academy pretty damn good, though. Only like half way through the first season and it's a roller coaster of emotions.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That my hero academia episode ...wow. They went all out with the animation too, which made it even the more epic.

One of the best episodes i've seen in a long time.

tumblr_or1u3rudxs1r2hy3ro4_540.gif

tumblr_or1u3rudxs1r2hy3ro3_540.gif

tumblr_or1u3rudxs1r2hy3ro6_540.gif

tumblr_or1z04O43U1r9e2s2o1_500.gif

View attachment 144381

tumblr_or1u3rudxs1r2hy3ro2_540.gif

tumblr_or1u3rudxs1r2hy3ro7_540.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
AoT moving along at a snail's pace. Berserk last episode got me pretty hard and they now do a recap episode? Fuck off. My Hero Academy pretty damn good, though. Only like half way through the first season and it's a roller coaster of emotions.
they could have easily combined the last 3 episodes into 1 episode, 1.5 tops. I don't understand why a show that isn't serial requires this much filler padding it out.

• 1Like