Spring 2018 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel the past two seasons have spoiled us a bit with all the great shows, and this summer we get Overlord and Attack on Titan, hope the quality keeps staying this high.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't read the manga so I don't know if this gets mentioned later but...

Golgius and Galand have the exact same plate helm in Seven Deadly Sins....is this just bad artistry or is there some relation? I couldn't find anything about it when I tried a Wiki search.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The next two episodes of 7 deadly sins were released by deadfish. Good shit. This show rules. Up to 21 of 24 (I think) now.

EDIT: And 3D Girl just became a show about incest. ...great

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit, that Boku no Hero Academia was incredible! Wow, great episode. All Might rules.

In honor of the newly named attack...
71sbg8weTQL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
MHA finally getting to the end of this arc. The consequences of what All Might just did are pretty huge.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can watch some shows but not others in the crunchyroll app.

No comprende man.

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit, that Boku no Hero Academia was incredible! Wow, great episode. All Might rules.

In honor of the newly named attack...
71sbg8weTQL._SX355_.jpg

Goddammit. Got called in to work today and won't be able to watch until tonight. Having other people in the office is annoying.

Fadaar

That guy
Traveling currently and I can watch some shows but not others in the crunchyroll app.

No comprende man.

Use the website if need be. Their app is fucking retarded and doesn't like to show the latest episodes sometimes even though it's there plain as day on the website.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And in Sword Art Online news... "There was once a man, nay, a GOD, that used a different type of weapon in this world of assault rifles."
I didn't need that. The show has been good without adding this new problem.