Spring 2018 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I can see it on Netflix, but only with Japanese subtitles. Oh well, it'll get released on Deadfish soon enough.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deadfish is even slower than Chyuu subs I think. I usually just hit up nyaa.si and find whatever quick english subbed copy comes out. Be warned, 90% of the time the early Seven Deadly Sins releases are Google Translate levels of bad subs, but sometimes you'll find a winner.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Use the website if need be. Their app is fucking retarded and doesn't like to show the latest episodes sometimes even though it's there plain as day on the website.

Website just redirects to a prompt to use the app when accessed on Android. 🤔

Malkav

French Madman
Where are you traveling? If it's another country, the content you're trying to watch may not be licenced by CR in your current location, so it's normal you can't access it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Do you know how to open your mobile browser as a desktop page instead of a shitty mobile version? Usually that will work.

Fadaar

That guy
Do you know how to open your mobile browser as a desktop page instead of a shitty mobile version? Usually that will work.

Won't work, their player is flash. You're either stuck using something besides Android/iOS or the Crunchyroll app if mobile is your only option. Cheap laptop ftw.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this week's Shokugeki. However, the idea of a stir-fried soba sounds pretty damn interesting. Otherwise, it's just a brick of noodles. I had some the other day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Where are you traveling? If it's another country, the content you're trying to watch may not be licenced by CR in your current location, so it's normal you can't access it.

Lame.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is how I soba

gDOcsuz.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just got a chance to watch the last episode of Pretty Derby. It sucked. They went with the cutesy ending where all 18 horse girls running in this special race tied (I guess, all 18 were singing at the end). I wanted to see who was the actual winner between the two main girls. Oh well. They could have done so much better, but chose an ending that "everyone" can get along with. Fuck that.

EDIT: I also saw the latest Grancrest. It was a cool episode, but looks like it was drawn by my 6 year old. Horrible graphics. What a way to ruin a series.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yea pretty derby was ok. It was a special ep, whatever. I like the series overall.

Grancrest was this epic fucking fight where Lassic shows the world he's not just all talk, and they fucking botched the animation AGAIN. This fucking show .....

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can see it on Netflix, but only with Japanese subtitles. Oh well, it'll get released on Deadfish soon enough.
You're seeing the newest season of Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix? I only see season 1, plus a four episode ova thing.