Spring 2020 Anime Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
ToG. They got the 2nd episode damn near perfect. Thank Goodness. Rak was awesome!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Already liking this season way more than last as a whole even with the shows that got pushed back missing

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Bookworm the Protagonist MIGHT be OP..... because at the end of season 1, she took the head priest and basically smacked him around like a red headed stepchild(power wise she just overwhelmed him with power). But since she is just starting training. she is not OP, yet. i never read the webnovel so no idea what happens.

though with her IRL knowledge, of things she is going to be very rich.

my daughter thought it was funny i was watching this, i just thought it was Cute.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
First episode of Shokugeki no Soma is out.

Not bad. It set up the antagonist and general plot for the season. My expectations are low due to hearing that most people were disappointed with how the manga ended.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Totally forgot gate had a 2nd season lined up.

Bookworm is awesome as usual.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fuck i also forgot Kaguya sama was back as well.

Shaping up like a good season.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God of High School trailer:

Read the webtoon for awhile, but it changes a lot and becomes really weird (stupid) later on, imo. Would prefer The Breaker or GOSU a lot more.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Anyone watching 8th son? it's actually quite enjoyable.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone watching 8th son? it's actually quite enjoyable.
I read the manga, and I read quite a few Isekai manga in my time, and I know where this is going. I recommend Hamefura instead.

• 1Like