Spring 2020 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Sacred Beast was good. Hope they continue that eventually. Yesterday is great slice of life so far. I know that is going to rape my feels though.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Binged season 1 of Ascendance of a Bookworm, pretty enjoyable. Reminded me a bit of Spice and Wolf. Can catch up to season 2 now.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Mine is a badass. Yesterday and villainess stay the course with good episodes this week.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sacred Beast was good. Hope they continue that eventually. Yesterday is great slice of life so far. I know that is going to rape my feels though.

This was one I couldn't watch. Sacred Beasts is extremely fucked up. I'm not real sentimental about my army time or anything but watching a show about a former platoon commander hunting down and killing every single one of his old unit for their own good just doesn't hit me in a good way.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wtf! I don't remember Rak using the Hunter x Hunter reference from Webtoons (First comes rock). Great episode.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG isn’t just meeting expectations, it’s hitting it out of the park. Saving spring anime by itself.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, even with the modest changes they've made so far, it still being faithful to the webtoon, and its great.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Wtf! I don't remember Rak using the Hunter x Hunter reference from Webtoons (First comes rock). Great episode.

That scene was pretty funny - I have to wonder what the karate guy was thinking though - even if he has a really high opinion of himself, hand-to-hand fighting a 12ft tall 2 ton slab of muscle seems like it would present some practical problems ;p

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There seems to be a lot of references to other series throughout ToG, pretty funny. =)