Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well, on the bright side, by the time this thing launches the next gen of consoles will be powerful enough to run it.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
How safe is it to buy accounts on the 2nd hand market? if the secret question & answer is set does that mean they could possibly reclaim? or does it need to have a credit card history?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I want this to fail now. The game couldn't possibly provide more entertainment then the fucking shitshow following them going under.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so they claimed there would be 100 star systems at launch and after 5 years of development they have one quarter of a single star system to show for? nice.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
According to that infograph he also cut the number of launch systems down to 5-10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
so they claimed there would be 100 star systems at launch and after 5 years of development they have one quarter of a single star system to show for? nice.

lol looks like someone doesn't know how REAL development works!!!

amirite @whiteknights????? Where my backup at!

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
This thread isn't entertaining anymore, with nobody sticking up for SC. If that is representative of the rest of the internet, SC might go out with a whimper instead of a bang.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't even look at a video game for more than 20 minutes at a time when I'm off shift, which is basically never. 2250 hours so far this year!

Maybe this will actually be done by the time I have a job that isn't like literal slavery.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can't even look at a video game for more than 20 minutes at a time when I'm off shift, which is basically never. 2250 hours so far this year!

Maybe this will actually be done by the time I have a job that isn't like literal slavery.
You should hold a forum contest to determine who gets your stuff once you've worked yourself to death.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

I am leading a same life except I am gonna own a dealership and you are gonna find yourself in insane asylum