Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So Erin Roberts just talked about how there will be survival elements to the game. You will have to eat, drink, shower, etc. to avoid getting penalties. Seriously? This isn't remotely the same game I backed when it was announced. Fuck these guys and anyone who still defends this circus.

YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS JUST JOKING LOL

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
I yearn for days long past, when publishers and processors held the grandiose designs of these delusionaries in check.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I hope this failboats early 2018

should carry me to the next season of GoT

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So Erin Roberts just talked about how there will be survival elements to the game. You will have to eat, drink, shower, etc. to avoid getting penalties. Seriously? This isn't remotely the same game I backed when it was announced. Fuck these guys and anyone who still defends this circus.
I only want this if it ties into RL. Where instead of eating, sleeping and showering ingame I can do it in RL. And I can only get my guy swole by hitting the gym.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I fucking hate this game now.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11497-1428369602-28.gif

• 2Worf

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I predict the end game realism will be that space travel will take a realistic amount of time too (i.e. years from star to star) since why let them off easy on that, eh?

This game is going to go down in the Game Dev study books on how not to make a god damn game!

• 1Worf

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
I predict the end game realism will be that space travel will take a realistic amount of time too (i.e. years from star to star) since why let them off easy on that, eh>
Sounds like another brilliant way to extend content dev timelines while continuing to bilk fanboys.

Kick back and relax, guys. We'll do it next year.
Q1FmUF1.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Anyone watching this livestream from gamescom? Fucking hilarious.

Holy fuck

No one wants to spend 30 minutes lining up loading ramps with fucking vehicles on a desert planet. These people are literally insane.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Here's the fucking funny part, right. "Hurr durr hyper realism"

Bitch, please. Zero fucking % chance fighter spacecraft would be piloted by humans, they'd be fucking killer drones.

Also, ain't no fucking way some futuristic off road vehicle ain't going to have autopilot.

Also, ain't no fucking way some fucking giant spacecraft isn't going to have autopilot to land.

Also, ain't no fucking way some spacecraft is going to have one giant ramp that you just can't use on an uneven surface with no way to load cargo except on tarmac.

Also

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck

No one wants to spend 30 minutes lining up loading ramps with fucking vehicles on a desert planet. These people are literally insane.
People said no one wants spend 30 minutes learning how to land in E:D either.

Then people watched tons of random streamers try to do it and a shitload of people bought the game from watching the streams.

That demo was fucking bad though.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol am I hearing this right? They developed their own fucking webcam for tracking facial movement to paste on in-game characters? I mean, it's a cool fucking concept and all, but god damn does it add even more retarded amounts of depth to this game. Shut this shit down.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The Project Leads on this are utter fucking failures. The Designers are a close second thinking that anyone actually wants dumb shit like showering included as a game feature.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Lol am I hearing this right? They developed their own fucking webcam for tracking facial movement to paste on in-game characters? I mean, it's a cool fucking concept and all, but god damn does it add even more retarded amounts of depth to this game. Shut this shit down.

Such amazing technology for the game no one will ever play.

k

• 2Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This will be a nice get for someone when this goes under and gets chopped up for auction.

lol

You just gave me an amazing idea

Let's make a kickstarter to buy the assets of Star Citizen when it fails and cut all the shit out and just make Freelancer 2 like they originally promised.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stretch goals of getting the 38 studios assets so we can make Star Copernicus!

• 1Worf