Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Fucking A... the legatus pack (sorry no concierge so can't actually see the official posting). This is some next level crazy shit.

tavern_upload_large.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
No idea but doubt it, i no longer have access since i got my early money refunded, but Massively OP has an article on it, so i would assume it's legit since they ran it no one has said anything. Am sure someone here has concierge level and can verify.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's just a pack with a bunch of existing ships in it, don't think it's new(well the pack itself might, but if you were retarded you could have bought all the ships on their own too). There's a random screenshot of it on Reddit complaining about it popping if you filter prices for each ship category(also it's apparently close to 29k in euros, interesting conversion).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i'm doing a kickstarter so we can buy one of these together

i estimate we'd need at least 46.000$, pm me for details

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ya I was joking, I'm surprised there's not one for $250,000.
Apparently this includes most ships(some are discontinued and rolled into other ships or whatever I don't really understand what people said exactly on reddit about it), so that'd be the most expensive pack they could do. Kinda surprised they didn't release more ships than that tbh, but still. And some people did buy every ship so they have spent 27k(or more not sure if there's a deal for that, or if they just sell full price, they don't necessarily need to do a deal because the ships are only available at random times while this pack is all the time, so that's "enough" of an incentive).

Still waiting until they're "done" with the game or they close down, whichever comes first, and this becomes the failure that dwarfs all other failures.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am convinced planets and selling land will be coming...it's inevitable at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should start by selling some different bridge designs.

*Would you like to tax and control access to key trade hubs through out the limited Universe? Then do we have a bridge to sell to you."

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but only the minimum specs. Have fun running it on that thing at 5fps!

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The newest ship from Star Citizen. Seems almost familiar. I'd venture to say it almost looks ripped off.

d7kqmkernw311.jpg

eve_online_s_venture_by_jemura42-d8tbvxi.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So they're selling other IP's ships now? What a way to make money! :D

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
CCP (of Eve online) commented today on it. The mods of star citizen on reddit are pissed the Eve players are commenting on the "Vulture" on Star Citizen looks just like the Venture from CCP.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users