Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
And there you have it. They are selling motorcyckles in a space game.....

Reallly, you need more evidvidence this is a scam? Ok, fine then I guess? The 100+ systems they promised by lauch? Gone, they managed ALMOST ONE system by "what is release anyhow?" All the 100+ ships they promised by launch (now 2020) gone. Every fucking thing they promised by launch is GONE. What else do you need to penetrate your thick fucking skulls that they will never manage to dig themselves out of their technical debt they own you? Roberts never managed to close on a game he was in charge of, why would this be diffrent?

Thank god my retarded self realized they were just trolling the buyers before I issued a refund that they had to repay due to EU law.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Applause quickly turns to laughter when the game promptly crashes... Roberts smoothly fills minutes of dead air by screening a commercial for the Kraken.... for $1,650 it could be yours, right away.

l.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a space game set in a single solar system. People don't realise just how big a solar system can be, and it is easy to make a large one with 12-15 planets, a couple of asteroid belts, then a "lawless" expanse of an Oort/kuiper cloud with pirate bases and renegades. Half a dozen gas Giants each with 1-2 large moons and dozens of smaller ones. 2-3 main rocky planets with different climates. Add in a few large space stations and many more smaller and you have huge potential.

Firefly/Serenity was a single solar system.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I'd say quads are next - but pretty sure they in already.

Chris should watch Mad Max for inspiration.

Imagine your clan looking like this:

20-mad-max-set.w700.h700.jpg

Limited edition package, 2000$. First 10 to order get a free can of chrome spray paint with your name on it and the logo of your tribe*

*shipping charges excluded, general conditions apply, non-refundable digital item, one use only, all rights reserved

When your sales-talk doesn't take reality into account, the possibilities are endless.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Limited edition package, 2000$. First 10 to order get a free can of chrome spray paint with your name on it and the logo of your tribe*

It should not be your name written on that can or your tribe. Did you not watch the movie?? It should simply just say "Witness Me!!!!!"

It really would be fitting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just wanted to pop in and lol at the $450 motorcycle package.

Lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You can buy a decent used low cc real life bike for around that price!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd say quads are next - but pretty sure they in already.

Chris should watch Mad Max for inspiration.

Imagine your clan looking like this:

20-mad-max-set.w700.h700.jpg

*shipping charges excluded, general conditions apply, non-refundable digital item, one use only, all rights reserved

When your sales-talk doesn't take reality into account, the possibilities are endless.

Thats the only kind of thing that I havent quite picked up on with this game. Is everyone just some Tom Cruise Jet Pilot with no chance of changing how you play the game? Space Pilot forever? What if I want to be a part of a tatoonie like town? My home base is there, and its where I work on my junker space ship cause I cant be asked to play more so I can afford a nice one, for example. Though, I guess at the end of the day I already know the answer to these kinds of questions. Would be cool to me, though.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
You are the spaceman controlling the ship and thereby controlling the.... no sorry, can not go on,

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Thats the only kind of thing that I havent quite picked up on with this game. Is everyone just some Tom Cruise Jet Pilot with no chance of changing how you play the game? Space Pilot forever? What if I want to be a part of a tatoonie like town? My home base is there, and its where I work on my junker space ship cause I cant be asked to play more so I can afford a nice one, for example. Though, I guess at the end of the day I already know the answer to these kinds of questions. Would be cool to me, though.
If this game was ever going to actually exist, I could answer your question.

Technically, if this game existed, you could be a trader or a mechanic, or work on a moon or a starbase or something.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This joke of an mmo’ needs its own gif meme just as much or more than pantheon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user