Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

nisser

Trakanon Raider
My recent introduction to twitch and "subscribers" has taught me that people are just fuckign stupid with their money and will throw it away at anything. Kudos to this guy that monetized it at a gigantic scale.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Trick question.

It is out, the buying shit for a game you can't play, is Star citizen

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
2tfjl0tolfi31.png

Yours for the low low price of $675

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m shocked this hasn’t been investigated at the federal level. These people are evil and their customers are retards.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Up your game son!

And a ship price list.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What is the "insurance" they talk about in the packages actually do? I saw the intro pack and 3 months of insurance, what happens when it runs out?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Insurance means your ship gets replaced if destroyed or stolen. Insurance can be purchased in game with in game currency.

If it runs out or you don't have any and your ship is destroyed or stolen then you're fucked and need to buy a new one. :)

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Insurance means your ship gets replaced if destroyed or stolen. Insurance can be purchased in game with in game currency.

If it runs out or you don't have any and your ship is destroyed or stolen then you're fucked and need to buy a new one. :)

Wait so you can buy a ship for a couple thousand dollars then it gets blown up and you’re just fucked?

• 1Worf

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Wait so you can buy a ship for a couple thousand dollars then it gets blown up and you’re just fucked?

I have no clue how much it cost in game to insure a ship, but my guess nobody will ever fly a ship without having insurance. Especially if you bought it for real life cash.

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've never wanted to see something fail so badly.

What's the current state of the playable build?

• 1Brony

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My friend sent me a link to an online auction where someone was selling fire trucks. I asked him "Are you in the market for a fire truck??"

He replied "are you in the market for expensive pretend spaceships?"

I'd rather buy a used fire truck.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why would you ever want a game that realistic, next you'll have donor status on your space license so after you explode in a fireball upon re-entry some lucky guy will get your smoldering lung.

• 1Worf