Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
I still have hope. Battlecruiser 3000 has an amazing feature set, plus I hear some new Russian funders are coming aboard. I'm feeling chuffed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
That like was as much for your avatar as your post, Inspector.

• 2Worf

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering where I had seen him before... Now it brings back fond memories of Fran Jeffries' ass:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
The above post is why I like you evil bastards.

Call us rude. Call us toxic. But don't ever call us illiterate lol.

(btw, tune could of used a tad more cowbell, imho

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda funny video about how the land claims will work. I guess you dont HAVE to pay dollars for land...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Kinda funny video about how the land claims will work. I guess you dont HAVE to pay dollars for land...

So, they've designed the game in such a way that players need to purchase insurance, so that all of their hours don't go to waste.

Uh...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Without knowing how hard it is to earn the currency to get an outpost protection beacon, it's impossible to say that video is anything but a joke.

I can spend about 5 minutes in EQ to earn a year's worth of their equivalent of an "outpost protection beacon".

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

The Mercury Star Runner has an adorable name, a snowspeeder profile, and a fat pricetag: $200 to $530, depending on your payment and insurance options and whether you just buy the ship or bump it up to the Smuggler Pack warbond, which includes some other ships and lifetime insurance.

Star Citizen is the cryptocurrency of video games. A whole shitload of money for nothing substantial.

It will be impossible for them to design the game in a way that doesn't alienate their backer whales without making it a terrible slog for everyone else.

• 2Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The current roadmap:

o332TJoXZOU8BWJ2D01dJBD5252sPS61bSxGRwHF5Ok.jpg

Noone on reddit is bothered that hardly anything that was stated to be finished in Q3 2018 will be done.

On the upside the reworks of various ships are ahead of schedule, so we might see a round of sales soon! I bet if they fiddle with priorities a bit the Banu Defender could be ingame in 2018! Along with improved AI behavior (at 34%) and Performance optimization (at .75%).

• 2Worf

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Look at the state of that road map. I wish this thing would just hurry up and implode so we can get on with the drama.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
kind of interesting .. but at the same time some should already be done, Guilds? seriously. WTF is DNA Face Customization suppose to be ?