Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I thought this comment was pretty golden...

Screenshot_20220111-172345~2.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah you can see the excitement of the backers when they hear that the game only has 2 more years in 2040.

1641944019408.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
I love the idea of describing something that is 7 years late, and counting, as "missing a window". By the time SQ42 launches, if it ever does, they will have missed by a decade.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I love the idea of describing something that is 7 years late, and counting, as "missing a window". By the time SQ42 launches, if it ever does, they will have missed by a decade.
Yeah, like they are trying to land man on Mars and only get a chance every two years

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what a brilliant tactical move. They can blame all future delays for at least a couple of years on moving to Manchester.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Starfield 3 will be out before these clowns have a working beta.

Hat off to Cris though, he seems to have found the perpetual money printing machine.

• 1Moron

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Starfield 3 will be out before these clowns have a working beta.

Hat off to Cris though, he seems to have found the perpetual money printing machine.
Yeah I never thought about that. What if Starfield is half of what they say it will be?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Starfield has a decent chance of being shit too.

Bethesda keeps trying to profit off the mod scene, when it's the mods that keep the PC game alive, give it depth, and keep sales flowing (DLC & Box). So they will eventually drive people/modders away, by trying to control them. Then gamers will be left with the unpolished, shallow, half finished turd that Todd & Pete managed push out the door.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a time I was excited for this game. A SCI-FI mmo, with multiple planets with on planet content, flying around in space , just the full thing. Felt like a expanded and modern SWG.

As the years past all that excitement has turned into almost hate. So much potential, so much money and it feels like its being laundered for some other purpose.

• 1Salty

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Starfield has a decent chance of being shit too.

Bethesda keeps trying to profit off the mod scene, when it's the mods that keep the PC game alive, give it depth, and keep sales flowing (DLC & Box). So they will eventually drive people/modders away, by trying to control them. Then gamers will be left with the unpolished, shallow, half finished turd that Todd & Pete managed push out the door.
Quite possible, but they do push the games out the door unlike tis POS.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There was a time I was excited for this game. A SCI-FI mmo, with multiple planets with on planet content, flying around in space , just the full thing. Felt like a expanded and modern SWG.

As the years past all that excitement has turned into almost hate. So much potential, so much money and it feels like its being laundered for some other purpose.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users