Star Trek: Discovery

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't know as I'm not able to watch the video because they're being fucking idiots with region locking trailers yet again.

Yeah, same here in the UK. I found it on YouTube. I'd advocate saving your energy seeking it out though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

had its premier on broadcast cbs last night
1.6 total viewers and 0.2 in 18-49
don't know if they count it as a rerun or what, but if not it is cbs lowest rated show

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
don't know if they count it as a rerun or what, but if not it is cbs lowest rated show

This could turn it around for Picard season 2.

• 2Worf

Cybsled

I'm not 100% sure how much to read into the CBS Discovery numbers. It's essentially a "rerun" at this juncture. Trek fans have probably been aware of or watched it long ago. That leaves, what, casual viewers? There can't be many of them.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Fake news. There's no way that a show with BLACK ALERT and SPORE DRIVE could be doing this poorly.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah ain't no Trek fans watching that shit on broadcast CBS. Only people watching that are boomers who still regularly watch CBS in the first place.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not 100% sure how much to read into the CBS Discovery numbers. It's essentially a "rerun" at this juncture. Trek fans have probably been aware of or watched it long ago. That leaves, what, casual viewers? There can't be many of them.

Good television will bring in casual viewers. Discovery is not good.

Good Trek will bring back fans so they can watch it again. Discovery is not good Trek.

There is no redeeming value to Discovery. In every way it fails. If it was wiped from existence the universe would be a better place.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

haha fuck this gay ass show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good television will bring in casual viewers. Discovery is not good.

Good Trek will bring back fans so they can watch it again. Discovery is not good Trek.

There is no redeeming value to Discovery. In every way it fails. If it was wiped from existence the universe would be a better place.

The rewatches on Picard were trash as well Amazon said. Its not just Discovery that has no rewatch value.

all new trek is bankrupt.

• 2Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So are they putting the entire season on broadcast or just a teaser again? I will watch it if it's not just a tease. So will others in my family.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Then may God have mercy on your soul.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are any of these Star Trek shows worth watching? Im running out of stuff to binge.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user