Star Trek: Discovery

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I liked it. So are they setting up for a Michelle Yeoh exit w/ the stuff her character is dealing with? Some kind of temporal feedback or whatever right, the stuff they alluded to when she was being questioned in Ep4 - guess I'll go back and watch that part.

Would also be OK if they moved on from Burnham or spun off into her own series and kept Discovery focused on the ship and Starfleet. I suppose Strange New Worlds w/ Anson Mount is intended to scratch that itch.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This week was EP6. Another decent one.

I was just a week behind.

Thinking Georgiou's weirdness has something to do with the Cronenberg interaction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Went to cancel cause my 4th free month was running out, saw a SD post.
Code FEAST for another free month of premium CBS all access. New or existing.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Burnham is such an insufferable character. Also why the hell did they refit the whole damn ship and not bother to get new uniforms.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Burnham is such an insufferable character. Also why the hell did they refit the whole damn ship and not bother to get new uniforms.
"Budget".... /s

CGI guys probably worked that shit up in an afternoon. Wardrobe probably still fucking each other in the ass over their "original" designs to have time create new ones.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How incompetent. They spend so much effort on only giving Tilly FGAS for so many episodes, only to fully reveal here how disgustingly fat she actually is.
1606664932880.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, she’s a character of many options. For instance one could plow the chin fat line blindfolded and not know which crevice it is.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the episode but am incredulous at the fucking idea of making fem-Pillsbury the first officer. 99% of her screentime involves her chins wobbling and eyes tearing up. She's like Troi without the hotness.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, this episode had too much weeping vagina tears and rom com kissing for star trek. And that inspirational speech / truth was not exactly picard either. Fatty mcfatfat no 1 needs to do a lot more number 2 to keep up with the food intake, or a vacation to risa fitness world. I’d cancel the sub if it wasn’t on netflix.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
On the episode People of Earth, Wen is the guy who played Todd the reappearing wraith that made it to Earth at the end in Stargate Atlantis.

How does that matter, I don't know but I always loved that character.

As for fatty, no way in hell with that level of tech and training would they allow a 250lb chocolate slob. If anything they would have medically cured her fatness.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
The pronoun correction from this weeks episode, Jesus Fucking Christ is this what a sci fi series set 1200 years in the future has come too?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well technically pronoun and gender shit is made up, so it counts as science fiction I guess?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This week's episode was a colossal backward step. Unlike the Mando team who knows their audience and keeps it entertained this show is just a fucking polling group PR shitfest.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The pronoun correction from this weeks episode, Jesus Fucking Christ is this what a sci fi series set 1200 years in the future has come too?
No, that's what propoganda today looks like with no clear vision of the future and certainly not one of hopefulness and unity.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show has more crying than anything ever made, right? Is there any episode where Michael and/or Tilly aren't crying multiple times? Who cries that much? WTF.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Out of morbid curiosity I watched the Episode where Discovery arrives on earth..LOL. None of this shit makes sense. We literally, right now, have the ability to communicate with probes as far out as Titan quite easily. The idea that some future advanced tech society with living ships and nano-particle interfaces couldn't find some way to send a call to earth because the 'subspace relays were down" is absurd.

This whole episode is fucking absurd. As if the Discovery crew were that special that they were the only ones in centuries that said "hey, how about we all talk?" LOL

• 1Solidarity

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Down to the creation of the stupid scooby doo alien masks that served no purpose other then surprise we have a lame twist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
How much Spanx is this person wearing? And that's enough foundation to drown a whale. Good lord, how bad is your acne to require this much makeup covering? Initially thought she was "fun", turns out she's just Jarjar in a worse wrapper, and a keystone in what's wrong with modern Trek.

I'm sorry for sharing these.

20201208_080352.jpg

20201208_080349.jpg

20201208_080337.jpg

20201208_080342.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users