oh by bad i confused her w/ the baldie

wtf theres an asian now?
1617731528760.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: Grizzlebeard

tarb

Molten Core Raider
2d 9h 39m
Anything done by anyone related to modern Trek will be complete shit.
Its a long video but the first 40 min really sum up the issues with modern Trek.

• 1Like
Reactions: jayrebb

chaos

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Michael Dorn announced he's coming back as Worf for something so... I'd hope for a grim series where Worf destroys everything in him that is human and climbs a pile of his dead enemy in order to sit at the head of the council and right all the wrongs against his house, but somehow I doubt it.

pysek

Karazhan Raider
70d 16h 51m
Michael Dorn announced he's coming back as Worf for something so... I'd hope for a grim series where Worf destroys everything in him that is human and climbs a pile of his dead enemy in order to sit at the head of the council and right all the wrongs against his house, but somehow I doubt it.
Transingon. The first tranny Klingon. Boy, that federation really has it going on...

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Oh, it's a 3v3 mobile game locked to iOS 13.5 devices via Apple Arcade (Star Trek Legends). I spent a few minutes trying to see if I could emulate iOS on Android, but it seems 99% are more interested in the opposite. Wonder why that is.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
60d 3h 28m
I hope they go many more seasons and rlm reviews them all. I want to see their growing despair and losing all hope in mankind.