Star Trek: Picard

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Like all the TNG movies?
I'm assuming that he probably had a contract to do a certain amount of movies locking him in. They had to talk him into coming back so I would hope he got to read the script first and ok it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm assuming that he probably had a contract to do a certain amount of movies locking him in. They had to talk him into coming back so I would hope he got to read the script first and ok it.
Rule of Acquisition 98.

Also, I have no proof, but I want to say the commonality of multi-movie contracts postdates the TNG movies. I have a very fuzzy memory of Stewart pushing for a more action-oriented Picard in the movies.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Patrick Stewart is a swamp creature and his integrity is for sale.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And it's fun in some regards. An odd episode of American Dad with Director Bullock was great.

Oh I love his voice work, I'm just saying I think he's mostly just out for fun these days. Dude is 79.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

LULUZLZULZZZCRYLUZLZ @ Will and Diana "STFU WOMAN I AM DOING WOMAN WORK AND YOUR STILL YELLING AT ME>....AIOEMMGOGMGGAAWHAA!"

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LULUZLZULZZZCRYLUZLZ @ Will and Diana "STFU WOMAN I AM DOING WOMAN WORK AND YOUR STILL YELLING AT ME>....AIOEMMGOGMGGAAWHAA!"
Should've gotten the Bosch dishwasher. Number 1, tsk tsk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Oh yeah... data looks like trash... but that's because he "should not age" - but other than that... I am in

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yes seriously Wingz Wingz . A man who would sell out his own people to foreign interests and encourage the revocation of a democratic vote has no integrity in my eyes. Thus I wouldn't be surprised to see him merrily support a Last Jedi treatment for TNG, expecting anything different is wishful thinking. The day they fire all their writers and hire people who know Trek is the day I'll regain my optimism.

Anyway here's Cullen's take.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Patrick Stewart likes cars, so they put a car chase in Star Trek Nemesis for him. That's all you need to know about his integrity.

You guys are confusing his character's personality for his own.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Caliane

Oh yeah... data looks like trash... but that's because he "should not age" - but other than that... I am in
"Oh, I have found that humans are more comfortable if I appear to age along side them. in the future, I will swap back to a younger exterior to begin the process again with a younger generation."

iannis

Musty Nester
Patrick Stewart likes cars, so they put a car chase in Star Trek Nemesis for him. That's all you need to know about his integrity.

You guys are confusing his character's personality for his own.
I like sejanus Picard better than jean-luc anyway!

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea why any of you have any hope for this.

Because we grew up on Star Trek, hope is our middle name. Love or hate the shows (Discovery is shit), we keep hoping for the next great trek.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
shit i need to finish off Discovery, I stopped somewhere around episode 10 of season 1. It starts off ok, not great but not as trash tier as i thought it was gonna be but it gets really, really boring and silly 6-7 episodes in. On the plus side there really isn't any way it can get worse, season 2 has already aired, and season 3 airs in a few months.

gotta watch Orville season 2 as well, who woulda guessed a few years ago that Peter Griffin from family guy would make a decent star trek show

Siliconemelons

shit i need to finish off Discovery, I stopped somewhere around episode 10 of season 1. It starts off ok, not great but not as trash tier as i thought it was gonna be but it gets really, really boring and silly 6-7 episodes in. On the plus side there really isn't any way it can get worse, season 2 has already aired, and season 3 airs in a few months.

gotta watch Orville season 2 as well, who woulda guessed a few years ago that Peter Griffin from family guy would make a decent star trek show

Discovery watching guide: Stuff with Mudd, the scene where the gay dude gets killed, all mirror universe stuff, the first "intro" of the final episode, press stop and consider is canon and never watch any more.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
S2 goes without showrunner for extended period. (this is very unusual during a season)

no showrunner at the moment, s2 ongoing.

Kurtzman update, hes taken another job. As has Chabon within CBS. both men have stepped away from Star Trek. It looks like things aren't going well.

CBS producer insider said Picard was quote "Unwatchable".

Reshoots are mostly completed, arrangement of the show is ongoing for a early 2020 release.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
FB_IMG_1577310455701.jpg

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the first time Riker is back on the bridge he pulls a "Riker maneuver" on one of the seats and sprains something, following by saying "I'm too old for this..."

giphy.gif

Also, this thread has made me want to binge watch TNG and DS9 again. :(

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hope the first time Riker is back on the bridge he pulls a "Riker maneuver" on one of the seats and sprains something, following by saying "I'm too old for this..."

giphy.gif

Also, this thread has made me want to binge watch TNG and DS9 again. :(
I have been watching TNG again. I'm in season 4 now lol

• 1Dislike