Star Trek: Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Surprised about Gates. She's not a big expo or panel hound.

Kurtzman and Stewart must have really squeezed their nuts to get her to do it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That just looks like a list of people from the CBS Trek series (or those due to appear in S2 of Picard) with a TOS old timer thrown in to appease the ultrafans.

The non-existent S2 you mean. Unless Kurtzman himself and JJ and a few buddies are going to pay for the production.

Stewart swears they'll secure distribution and get funding, but I just don't see it. It's October and still hasn't happened.

Stewart's Picard promotional contract expires November 2020. If he's not re-signed then that's another sign S2 isn't happening.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We can only hope.

The flip side of this is if Disco gets killed then we're back to no Star Trek series on TV.

Is shit Star Trek better than no Star Trek?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Let’s see. I couldn’t find your tweet lol.
1601858194414.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The thing that I hated most about Voyager, is that they couldn't even get their own lore correct.

"I've been slaving over that replicator for hours..."

*facepalm* Rly? Srsly? It's a fucking replicator, not a god damned stove. And the fucking WWII two-episode special with the Hirogens. omfg.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The thing that I hated most about Voyager, is that they couldn't even get their own lore correct.

"I've been slaving over that replicator for hours..."

*facepalm* Rly? Srsly? It's a fucking replicator, not a god damned stove. And the fucking WWII two-episode special with the Hirogens. omfg.
Don't they mean programming it and wasting energy with multiple tests of the "recipie"?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Pretty sure that if a person from 400 years ago were to overhear a modern person bitching about slaving away in the kitchen their eyes would roll right out of their head. Bitching about all the luxuries we live in is very human.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Programing in Trek always seemed odd. You never saw how they programmed. Like holodecks...it always seemed like they implied they wrote code, but wouldn't you want to craft it inside the confines of the holodeck?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Surprised about Gates. She's not a big expo or panel hound.

Kurtzman and Stewart must have really squeezed their nuts to get her to do it.
She has been Spiner's fag hag for years. I am sure he talked her into this. For some reason, he just won't come out of the fucking closet despite being pretty much a hyper left guy. Too bad he is that way, because he was always fun as an actor and at the conventions.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
She has been Spiner's fag hag for years. I am sure he talked her into this. For some reason, he just won't come out of the fucking closet despite being pretty much a hyper left guy. Too bad he is that way, because he was always fun as an actor and at the conventions.

You know I never picked up on it, but now that you mention it, in retrospect Spiner is definitely gay. mindblown.gif

I guess we can just be glad that TNG wasn't made today, as we'd be forced to watch endless episodes of Data rawdogging Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck, with philosophical episodes as to whether Data was programmed to suck dick, or whether he just evolved that way.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Programing in Trek always seemed odd. You never saw how they programmed. Like holodecks...it always seemed like they implied they wrote code, but wouldn't you want to craft it inside the confines of the holodeck?
Its all AI and proceduraly generated!