Star Trek: Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
Programing in Trek always seemed odd. You never saw how they programmed. Like holodecks...it always seemed like they implied they wrote code, but wouldn't you want to craft it inside the confines of the holodeck?
I'd assume that engineers and science officers would be writing code using their touchpads, perhaps AI aided or streamlined compared to what we do. Barclay has a full keypad terminal when he goes godmode on the holodeck.

Others I would guess just tell the computer to do it for them, which is what we usually see on the show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You know I never picked up on it, but now that you mention it, in retrospect Spiner is definitely gay. mindblown.gif

I guess we can just be glad that TNG wasn't made today, as we'd be forced to watch endless episodes of Data rawdogging Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck, with philosophical episodes as to whether Data was programmed to suck dick, or whether he just evolved that way.
we all knew data was a fag cuz he was getting butt fucked muppet controlled by the aliens in ID4

spronk

FPS noob
You know I never picked up on it, but now that you mention it, in retrospect Spiner is definitely gay. mindblown.gif

I guess we can just be glad that TNG wasn't made today, as we'd be forced to watch endless episodes of Data rawdogging Sherlock Holmes on the holodeck, with philosophical episodes as to whether Data was programmed to suck dick, or whether he just evolved that way.

he has a kid and a wife, doesn't really mean anything of course in Hollywood but there ya go

maybe Tasha Yar's pussy was so nasty it turned data gay

although he did date some rando chick in a later season, didn't he? he built a relationship subroutine or some shit for her and then deleted it. oh what if deleting it turned him gay

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

this made me lol
1602290404828.png
'
1602290441641.png

goofy dude vs 11 of trek "stars" and will weaton and he does 3x views and 10x likes

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Hate clicks are a better business model for some people. People like Yong Yea, The Quartering, Critical Drinker, etc make bank off of that.

spronk

FPS noob
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if it's gonna be even worse than lower decks, which I couldn't even suffer for a full episode

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm hearing Picard permanently vandalized TNG for people.

Thank god I never touched this shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Those people are pussies. I watched Picard, it sucked, I stopped, rewatched TNG instead. OG Picard is best Picard.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sorry everyone. I didn't hate Picard. There's a lot of shitty TV out there, Picard wasn't as shitty as a lot of it. Was it best Trek? No. But I'd watch it again before a lot of shit that's on tv.

I not only didn't just not hate it, there was quite a lot of it I enjoyed.

Come at me.

• 2Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sorry everyone. I didn't hate Picard. There's a lot of shitty TV out there, Picard wasn't as shitty as a lot of it. Was it best Trek? No. But I'd watch it again before a lot of shit that's on tv.

Come at me.

tenor.gif

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The best way to ensure I never watch any of the 'days' or 'panels' is to include that Wesley Crusher douche, I fucking hate that guy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Come at me.

Truck stop hookers aren't for me yet they still find work.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Come at me.
whataboutism

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I grew up on TNG and love Picard. So I will not watch this show then and taint his memory!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like