Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya know you've been a bit of a dick this last page or so but you do bring up a very valid point here
i'm always a dick, but chris is trying to victimize these people when there is no reason to other than white guilt. "somebody enlsaved these people even if wasnt the English so i still have to feel bad and apologize for their actions". Italians owned slaves from everywhere in history and i dont feel a goddamned bit of guilt for it. yeah shit happens. it was long ago. time to get over it and move on.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
i'm always a dick, but chris is trying to victimize these people when there is no reason to other than white guilt. "somebody enlsaved these people even if wasnt the English so i still have to feel bad and apologize for their actions". Italians owned slaves from everywhere in history and i dont feel a goddamned bit of guilt for it. yeah shit happens. it was long ago. time to get over it and move on.
I'm not saying that at all.

I'm just pointing out that most black people in England ARE from a slave background.

Funniliy enough a lot of the successful ones like Idris Elba are not. Must be that selective breeding to get big dicked joggers rotting their brains.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not saying that at all.

I'm just pointing out that most black people in England ARE from a slave background.

Funniliy enough a lot of the successful ones like Idris Elba are not. Must be that selective breeding to get big dicked joggers rotting their brains.
i made a simple statement, English blacks do not know slavery. you say they do because somewhere in their history before they were born in England they were somebody's slave. which is a dishonest argument. lots of races had background in some form of slavery, but in a country like England the closest you got was workhouses and those were white people enslaving other whites.

Chris

Potato del Grande
i made a simple statement, English blacks do not know slavery. you say they do because somewhere in their history before they were born in England they were somebody's slave. which is a dishonest argument. lots of races had background in some form of slavery, but in a country like England the closest you got was workhouses and those were white people enslaving other whites.
With that reasoning, African Americans don't know slavery either. Which I agree with.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With that reasoning, African Americans don't know slavery either. Which I agree with.
its not reasoning. its a statement of fact. and africans born in the USA in the last 160 years do not know slavery. in England its never. nobody owes anyone anything. Boyega is a baby.

• 1Garbage

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The real question is how in the fuck is Fly your favorite episode of BB?
One of
I know that many don't like that one because is totally different and bizarre from the rest, but I liked how things kinda quieted down for a bit.
I think my favorite is Phoenix, when you see WW's true colors. It's the point of no return for him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
One of
I know that many don't like that one because is totally different and bizarre from the rest, but I liked how things kinda quieted down for a bit.
I think my favorite is Phoenix, when you see WW's true colors. It's the point of no return for him.
Is it really enjoyable rewatching BB episodes? The show is narrative driven, moves fairly slow and comes with a lot of padding to fill out the seasons. It was a decent enough show in its time, but I can’t imagine committing the time to sitting through it again.

• 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it really enjoyable rewatching BB episodes? The show is narrative driven, moves fairly slow and comes with a lot of padding to fill out the seasons. It was a decent enough show in its time, but I can’t imagine committing the time to sitting through it again.
I just did that and it's still great. It's fairly quick moving in terms of plot developments.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah Finn was an absolutely retarded and pointless character.
yes, but they all were in the end. it was supposed to be about Luke at the tail end of his life passing on deep wisdom and jedi training. and what we got was a bunch of stupid kids eyefucking eachother while luke drinks green titty milk and yells at everyone to get off his lawn.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I've just finished s1, probably my second re-watch. It was fine, I was surprised there's only 7 episodes of s1. Some stuff you remember like the bathtub deaths, the guy in the basement. Some stuff I didn't.