Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It amazes me how all these weak faggy people are out there. They just disgust me. These aren't men. They're fucking pussies.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It amazes me how all these weak faggy people are out there. They just disgust me. These aren't men. They're fucking pussies.

it's ok, the Rona can be transmitted to cats, hopefully it can also go cat -> Humans. That should take care of a lot of that.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Decent between-the-lines confirmation Kennedy did threaten a building burning in that recap Chuk.

She will use the women card if Iger tries anything. This was already reported on 3-4 months ago, that Kennedy can't be retired early or moved because she has dug in and made implied threats against Favreau et al.

Iger's hands are tied. Disney won't risk furthering their bad record with women.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
it's ok, the Rona can be transmitted to cats, hopefully it can also go cat -> Humans. That should take care of a lot of that.

I wish coronavirus killed based on your testosterone levels. All the pussies just get wiped out.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Decent between-the-lines confirmation Kennedy did threaten a building burning in that recap Chuk.

She will use the women card if Iger tries anything. This was already reported on 3-4 months ago, that Kennedy can't be retired early or moved because she has dug in and made implied threats against Favreau et al.

Iger's hands are tied. Disney won't risk furthering their bad record with women.
i have 2 theories. either Iger hopped back in and this new bitch wars thing got greenlighted because of it. or, Iger isnt going to take anymore shit from KK and he will slap her ass down.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i have 2 theories. either Iger hopped back in and this new bitch wars thing got greenlighted because of it. or, Iger isnt going to take anymore shit from KK and he will slap her ass down.

I tend to agree with Andre that it wouldn't be published in Variety again (same publication that had Kennedy's contract renewal news) if it was official Disney sponsored news.

it seems like a Kennedy story and was done to get Iger to sign off on it by creating political pressure.

The abrupt nature of the announcement, and the female showrunner selected, seem to attest to that end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I tend to agree with Andre that it wouldn't be published in Variety again (same publication that had Kennedy's contract renewal news) if it was official Disney sponsored news.

it seems like a Kennedy story and was done to get Iger to sign off on it by creating political pressure.

The abrupt nature of the announcement, and the female showrunner selected, seem to attest to that end.
that woman KK hired is probably the most vile person she could find. If Iger lets that shit slide, then he was likely behind it. and if thats the case then they need to remove him now. remove him from Disney completely.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
that woman KK hired is probably the most vile person she could find. If Iger lets that shit slide, then he was likely behind it. and if thats the case then they need to remove him now. remove him from Disney completely.

he has no choice but to let it slide. The optics of killing a show that big and virtuously ambitious are atrociously bad.

He has no choice. He could put the foot down but then he will be attacked by rabid SJWs.

They'll fucking tear Disney apart.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
he has no choice but to let it slide. The optics of killing a show that big and virtuously ambitious are atrociously bad.

He has no choice. He could put the foot down but then he will be attacked by rabid SJWs.

Good. Fuck any company that negotiates with those terrorists.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

normally i would agree, but Disney is in deep shit. like if they dont salvage something this year they wont have anything for next year and that would likely crater the entire company. this is not the time to cater to 100 woke faggots on twitter.
look at this fucking gremlin
690c03c5560497cf612531f0116f99b2f3-leslye-headland.rsquare.w330.jpg

i refuse to believe Disney is going to hinge the Star Wars brand after the last 2 travesty films on that.

Siliconemelons

With makeup and costume she was not bad...but for God's sake she needs some Damn tits to go with the rest of her.

Fucker

Log Wizard
normally i would agree, but Disney is in deep shit. like if they dont salvage something this year they wont have anything for next year and that would likely crater the entire company. this is not the time to cater to 100 woke faggots on twitter.

i refuse to believe Disney is going to hinge the Star Wars brand after the last 2 travesty films on that.

She is Tony Clifton without a mustache.

456.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

tarb

Trakanon Raider
Well, these movements are generall about extreme sexism/hatred, so it really does fit. I always kind of laugh when people on this forum think the Anti-SJW brigade is at all bad..Mostly they just whine a little bit about how dumb or cringey these choices are. If you want to see real, genuine, religious like hate--dip into the social justice side of discourse around popular media. And you'll quickly realize why they win, because for them, its literally a religion.

EWRdkAIUwAENaRx

EWRdjgcUEAE5Zsx
That's a lot of dykes that didn't get asked to prom.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy

god she's like a really REALLY ugly version of Carla Gugino

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
And then in one cunning movie the female writers and Kathleen pull a coup and remove Bobby for being a sexist pig and Kathleen declares herself queen of Disney, the future is truely female.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users