Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Thats how much i remember of this dumb shit. I thought last jedi was the third.
Giant pile of shit, all of it.
haha this is what I mean. By the time last or final skywalker whatever the fuck it was called I just could not give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. Never even watched it. To this day. And I had all the CCG cards and the pen and paper RPG in the old days. I was a fan. They really had to WORK to make me despise something I loved so much. Cunts.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll be watching Strange New Worlds from Star Trek since they're making an effort.

Star Wars hasn't made an effort since TFA copied Episode 4 with weaker characters.

For that reason, the Solo origin movie and Rise of Reywalker didn't even get a +1 metric from me on a digital download.

Last edited:

pysek

<Gold Donor>
If it's from the House of Kurtzman, it's shit. Believe it.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Also, looks like Mr. Bullshit is feelin us...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
mG67H9ok.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Go fuck yourself Kathleen Kennedy. This is ridiculous and a disgrace.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lucas can take that money to his grave while his life work is destroyed. Great trade off.

I remember when everyone shit on the prequels saying Lucas ruined Star Wars. It's only now that Kennedy is doing a shittier job that people think he would have been the SW savior.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I remember when everyone shit on the prequels saying Lucas ruined Star Wars. It's only now that Kennedy is doing a shittier job that people think he would have been the SW savior.
Clone Wars came out of that and was pretty good past the initial shitty movie. I think him losing all control has led to this current woke shit show though which is obviously worse than midichlorians.

Lucas obviously needed someone to rein him in but keep the spirit of his ideas alive.

George's net worth was over 3 billion before he sold out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Clone Wars came out of that and was pretty good past the initial shitty movie. I think him losing all control has led to this current woke shit show though which is obviously worse than midichlorians.

Lucas obviously needed someone to rein him in but keep the spirit of his ideas alive.

George's net worth was over 3 billion before he sold out.
If you think that Lucas wouldn't have been hit with the wave of woke shit, I think you are wrong. Hollywood is a liberal cesspit and Lucas has never shown any real conservative leanings. Didn't he donate tons of money and shit to Dems and liberal causes?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If you think that Lucas wouldn't have been hit with the wave of woke shit, I think you are wrong. Hollywood is a liberal cesspit and Lucas has never shown any real conservative leanings. Didn't he donate tons of money and shit to Dems and liberal causes?
Yeah I mean he obviously has a streak of wokeness, however I find it hard to imagine he'd be creating this nonsense High Republic garbage or allow anyone to destroy Han Solo and Luke Skywalkers characters.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Love them or hate them the prequels were still Star Wars, which is not something you can say about the sequels.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If KK didn't take over, its likely Star Wars would've went on to be some great shit, but I'm sure some old dudes got filmed fucking goats and grabbing coffee girls' asses, so Kennedy got the job.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It seemed to me George thought KK was going to draw from his ideas for the sequels and be respectful to the Star Wars legacy but as soon as the ink was dry she threw out any thought of that.

• 1Solidarity